PDA

View Full Version : American Idol Chat

jason
01-18-2005, 07:51 PM
i know im not the only one makin fun of these goons.....

jason
01-18-2005, 08:19 PM
after watching 20 minutes worth..i KNOW i could win the competitioni...

44INAROW
01-18-2005, 10:14 PM
I watched and wow, some of those people have to be loaded to think they've got talent.

spiveyrat
01-19-2005, 07:09 AM
Originally posted by jason
after watching 20 minutes worth..i KNOW i could win the competitioni...

Why don't you try out next year? Please? :D

jason
01-19-2005, 08:13 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
Why don't you try out next year? Please? :D we talked about having a 3a downlow sponsored person going to try out lol...

BHKrystal06
01-20-2005, 07:22 AM
I'll do it! :cool: :D

spiveyrat
01-20-2005, 07:30 AM
Originally posted by BHKrystal06
I'll do it! :cool: :D

But somehow that just wouldn't be the same as seeing Jason on TV singing, would it? You might actually be good! ;)

Phil C
01-20-2005, 09:35 AM
Who are those three judges?

Ranger Mom
01-20-2005, 10:26 AM
Paula Abdul

Born in Los Angeles in 1962, Abdul got her sea legs in entertainment, first as an L.A. Lakers cheerleader, and later as a choreographer for acts ranging from Janet Jackson to ZZ Top. Her 1988 debut effort Forever Your Girl set the stage for a string of hit songs and popular videos, including "Straight Up," the first of many No. 1 singles for the singer. The 1991 multi-platinum follow-up Spellbound brought more hits, along with guest appearances by Ivan Neville and Stevie Wonder and songs by artists as diverse as Prince and John Hiatt. After Spellbound's release, Abdul retreated from the spotlight to contend with personal problems, including a bout with bulimia, her break-up with husband/actor Emilio Estevez and a lawsuit filed by a back-up singer claiming she had performed lead vocals on Forever Your Girl.

Behind the camera, Paula is known as one of the most gifted and recognized choreographers in the industry of film, television, video, stage and live tours! Some of her most highlighted work includes choreographing the Academy Awards, her Emmy Award winning work on “The Tracey Ullman Show,” and her extensive work with Janet Jackson.
Her work in film includes the Academy Award winning American Beauty and Jerry McGuire. She has also worked with Eddie Murphy and Arsenio Hall in Coming to America, Martin Lawrence in Black Knight, and Dana Carvey in the soon to be released Master of Disguise.
Paula also continues to honor her roots by running dance and cheerleading camps, competitions and scholarship programs throughout the country, and has never, ever forgotten her first “break” as a Los Angeles Laker Girl.

Randy Jackson

Jackson is a twenty-year music industry veteran. For eight years, he was the V.P. of A&R at Columbia Records followed by four years as Senior V.P. of A&R at MCA Records.

Randy has recorded, toured and performed with the likes of: *NSYNC, Madonna, Elton John, Destiny's Child and many more.

Randy has worked on over one thousand gold and multi-platinum albums. With his amazing talent, immense studio knowledge, performing, touring and record company experience, Randy has become one of today's most highly sought-after music industry experts.

Simon Cowell

Never slow to recognize a bright young talent, by 1989 BMG had offered Simon a position as A&R Consultant. It was a relationship which would prove to be hugely successful, profitable and enduring, in fact since last year Cowell set-up his own label through BMG, S Records, reflecting the success and vision he has manifested.
Simon's roster of signing reads like a who's who of pop success stories over the last decade (including some seemingly unlikely ones). Highlights include, Curiosity Killed The Cat, Sonia, and cornering the boy band market, bad boys of pop Five (who disbanded last year) and the global multi-platinum phenomenon, Westlife. Always pop but never predictable, Simon has enjoyed some of his most successful signings by always keeping an eye firmly on the TV world, sensing a public following and always being the first knocking on the door. The Power Rangers, World Wrestling Federation, Zig & Zag and the Xmas Number 1 smash Teletubbies moved from the small box to the airwaves due to Simon.

spiveyrat
01-20-2005, 11:00 AM
Impressive RM! You should apply for a job at the "E!" network. ;)

Ranger Mom
01-20-2005, 11:21 AM
Impressive RM! You should apply for a job at the "E!" network. ;)

HeHe!! http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v255/RangerMom1/google.gif

jason
01-20-2005, 12:17 PM
Impressive RM! You should apply for a job at the "E!" network. ;) she could host the E! show 'wild on'....the chick who does it now is HOT...

spiveyrat
01-20-2005, 01:33 PM
"hose" or "host"? :eek:

I agree... She is a hot, hot, hottie! :inlove:

I just went and looked... Brooke Burke doesn't do that show anymore... Now, it's Cindy *somebody*.

BOTH are hotties, though! :inlove: