PDA

View Full Version : Skinny dippin' joke

spiveyrat
01-18-2005, 01:30 PM
An old man in Florida owned a large farm for several years. He had a big pond in the back, fixed up nice with picnic tables, horseshoe courts, and some apple and peach trees. The pond was properly shaped and fixed up for swimming when it was built.

One evening the old farmer decided to go down to the pond, as he hadn't been there for a while, and look it over. He grabbed a 5-gallon bucket to bring back some fruit.

As he neared the pond, he heard voices shouting and laughing with glee. As he got closer, he saw a bunch of young women skinny-dipping in his pond. He made the women aware of his
Presence and they all went to the deep end.

One of the women shouted to him,” We’re not coming out until you leave!” The old man frowned, and replied didn't come down here to watch you ladies swim, or make you get out of the pond naked." Holding the bucket up, he said,” I’m here to feed the alligator."

Phantom Stang
01-18-2005, 01:46 PM
Good one!!:D

CHS_CG
01-18-2005, 02:00 PM
:clap: :clap: nice

JasperDog94
01-18-2005, 02:15 PM
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

kaorder1999
01-18-2005, 02:21 PM
that was good!

pirate44
01-18-2005, 04:07 PM
A minister, a priest and a rabbi went for a hike one day. It was very hot. They were sweating and exhausted when they came upon a small lake. Since it was fairly secluded, they took off all their clothes and jumped in the water. Feeling refreshed, the trio decided to pick a few berries while enjoying their "freedom."
As they were crossing an open area, who should come along but a group of ladies from town. Unable to get to their clothes in time, the minister and the priest covered their privates and the rabbi covered his face while they ran for cover.

After the ladies had left and the men got their clothes back on, the minister and the priest asked the rabbi why he covered his face rather than his privates. The rabbi replied, "I don't know about you, but in MY congregation, it's my face they would recognize."

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-18-2005, 05:01 PM
it takes alot of wit to come up w/ responses like these

CheerMom
01-18-2005, 08:00 PM
Those were both good!!:D