PDA

View Full Version : More Mergers

44INAROW
01-18-2005, 09:30 AM
INVESTMENT TIPS for 2005
For those of you with any money left:

In the wake of the Exxon/Mobil deal and the AOL/Time Warner implode, be aware of the next expected mergers so that you can get in on the ground floor and make some BIG bucks.

Watch for these consolidations in 2005!

1. Hale Business Systems, Mary Kay Cosmetics, Fuller Brush, and W. R. Grace Co. will merge and become Hale, Mary, Fuller, Grace.

2. Polygram Records, Warner Bros., and Zesta Crackers join forces and become Poly Warner Cracker.

3. 3M will merge with Goodyear and issue forth as MMMGood.!

4. Zippo Manufacturing, Audi Motors, Dofasco, and Dakota Mining will merge and become ZipAudiDoDa.

5. FedEx is expected to join its major competitor, UPS, and become FedUP.

6. Fairchild Electronics and Honeywell Computers will become Fairwell Honeychild.

7. Grey Poupon and Docker Pants are expected to become Poupon Pants.

8. Knotts Berry Farm and the National Organization of Women will become Knott NOW!

9. Victoria's Secret and Smith & Wesson will merge under the new name Titty Titty Bang Bang!

*** Disclaimer**** this is intended for humor sake only, not as an actual "stock tip"

onfirebball05mustang
01-18-2005, 09:32 AM
that's great 44! Smith & Wesson w/ Victoria's Secret...stranger things have happened!

JasperDog94
01-18-2005, 10:10 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
*** Disclaimer**** this is intended for humor sake only, not as an actual "stock tip" As long as you don't claim some celebrity said it, you're okay...I think.:p

gobblerfan02
01-18-2005, 10:16 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
As long as you don't claim some celebrity said it, you're okay...I think.:p

And you don't think 44 is a celebrity?...:eek:

44INAROW
01-18-2005, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by gobblerfan02
And you don't think 44 is a celebrity?...:eek:

lol you guys are too funny :D :D

jason
01-18-2005, 10:38 AM
you can give me the credit since im the closest thing to a celebrity on the downlow...

i got the looks, the voice, and i could do movies :thumbsup:

hey, if ashlee simpson can get away with it, why not me....you could use her nose as a coat rack.....

JasperDog94
01-18-2005, 11:18 AM
Originally posted by jason
i got the looks, the voice, and i could do movies :thumbsup: But we don't need another Richard Simmons.:p :p

jason
01-18-2005, 11:24 AM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
But we don't need another Richard Simmons.:p :p rofl...i was thinking more along the lines of lil flip or barry manilow :D