PDA

View Full Version : USA Women 8 Italy 6 in World Water Polo Championship!

PhiI C
07-26-2003, 02:34 PM
This is great news even if you are not a water polo fan! The women did great. I saw it on ESPN today and the event took place in Barcelona, Spain. Russia got third and Canada fourth. This was great for the women because they came so close several times before and now they have won the gold.

3afan2K3
07-26-2003, 03:34 PM
I didn't know horses could swim??

PhiI C
07-26-2003, 10:26 PM
Good News! ESPN is going to televise the water polo championships tomorrow (Sunday) fron noon till three. :)

RBARKER
07-26-2003, 11:23 PM
Phil, Is there any sport you don't keep up with ? wink If I kept up with as much as you did I would probally be Divorced frown

PhiI C
07-27-2003, 11:48 AM
Good Point Varsity! For that observation I gave you a five star rating. But I may be an example of part of the truth to the old saying that opposites attract because my wife does not like sports at all whether on tv or live. I had to persuade her to go to a football game last year once and she only went because her nephew was playing and she didn't like the cold at all. Of course I go to all the high school games in all sports that I can especially football, volleyball, baseball, softball and boys and girls basketball. Girls' softball is my favorite and if anyone wants to know why I will post that story later. The kids and coaches and parents and true fans get to know you too. Of course I watch a lot on the ESPN and Fox sports television. This is what I enjoy. My friends sometimes tell me to get a life and that I should be doing other things but this is what I love and enjoy so I think I was the lucky one and got the real life.
Go Pirates!