PDA

View Full Version : Bullfrog alumni 02

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 06:32 PM
Dude, I dont want to ruin my reputation as a dude and im not a oohy gooy person or anything but from seeing ONE of you reply posts to a joke, I say go for it!!!!!! Good luck brotha and let me know how it goes! Dont lose it if you want it

big daddy russ
01-14-2005, 06:36 PM
Heck yeah, bubba. You can't live your life in love with a friend. Just doesn't work.

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Heck yeah, bubba. You can't live your life in love with a friend. Just doesn't work. Thats right and you cant sit around for the rest of your life wondering what would have happend if you didnt try to run it down. Sorry, already got a pint of Bass Ale and two Millers in me. Friday nights rock!!!!!!! :clap:

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-14-2005, 07:46 PM
i just got called her and she got out of work, but she said she hadnt checked her mail box in a few days due to construction be the post office, and her battery was about to die, so she tried to give me her home phone number so i could call her there. right after she gave me the (817) part her phone died. thanks for all of your support guys and gals. it means alot. but in all of this i am keeping an open mind and want her to be happy. that is what is trully important.

LH Panther Mom
01-14-2005, 07:49 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
but in all of this i am keeping an open mind and want her to be happy. that is what is trully important.

It is important for her to be happy, but you deserve that as well. Good luck! :)

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 08:44 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
It is important for her to be happy, but you deserve that as well. Good luck! :) After the beers ive had tonight ive done some ponderin LHPM, it really all abou ME! :inlove: