...and cheese puffs.

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 10:34 AM
Yeah, cant forget the Cheetos!

Bullaholic
01-14-2005, 11:42 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Yeah, cant forget the Cheetos!

Hey G2.....Did you hear about the guy who went to the doctor because part of his privates had turned orange? Seems like the doctor asked him what the problem was and the guy replied---"Doc, I got a real problem. My equipment down there has turned orange." The doctor replied--"That sounds a little strange--let's have a look." Sure enough everything down there was yellow-orange and the doctor said--"This is one of the strangest cases I have ever seen--tell me a little about your lifestyle and environment." The fellow replied--"Well I'm single and I work 9-5 everyday, and the only thing I do when I get home is get in my recliner, eat Cheetos, and watch Cinemax." :D

LH Panther Mom
01-14-2005, 11:45 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Hey G2.....Did you hear about the guy who went to the doctor because part of his privates had turned orange? Seems like the doctor asked him what the problem was and the guy replied---"Doc, I got a real problem. My equipment down there has turned orange." The doctor replied--"That sounds a little strange--let's have a look." Sure enough everything down there was yellow-orange and the doctor said--"This is one of the strangest cases I have ever seen--tell me a little about your lifestyle and environment." The fellow replied--"Well I'm single and I work 9-5 everyday, and the only thing I do when I get home is get in my recliner, eat Cheetos, and watch Cinemax." :D

:eek: :eek: I thought there was such a thing as doctor/patient confidentiality! G2, it sounds like you could win some MAJOR bucks in a lawsuit here! :D

AP Panther Fan
01-14-2005, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
:eek: :eek: I thought there was such a thing as doctor/patient confidentiality! G2, it sounds like you could win some MAJOR bucks in a lawsuit here! :D

You are really sharp today! :D :D :D

If you ever visit G2 and he offers you a seat.........AVOID the recliner!:eek:

Bullaholic
01-14-2005, 11:59 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom

I didn't know THAT guy was G2, LHPMom---I guess he chose to share this confidence with you--I should have put 2+2 together and guessed correctly.

AP Panther Fan
01-14-2005, 12:05 PM
I didn't know THAT guy was G2, LHPMom---I guess he chose to share this confidence with you--I should have put 2+2 together and guessed correctly.

Well, we all know he has been begging FBMom for cinemax for a week now!:D

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 12:24 PM
OMG. I actually went to the doctor for that!

Bullaholic
01-14-2005, 12:59 PM
Speaking of diseases, G2---Did you hear about the road-rage incident in Dallas a couple of days ago? Seems like these two guys were driving down 635 the other day, and one cut the other guy off. Well, the guy who got cut off made an obscene hand gesture to the other guy and he invited him to pull over. Well they did----the guy who spoke sign language was driving a Lexus and the other guy was driving a van. The guy in the van jumped out, broke off his fender-mounted radio antenna and proceeded to rush the other guy who was running toward him. When they met, the guy with the antenna proceeded to beat the other guy furiously with the antenna until he was unconscious. An ambulance was called and the guy was taken to a local hospital, where he later died of his injuries. Do you know what the cause of death reported by the police was?----why, VAN-Aerial disease, of course.

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 01:10 PM
Speaking of diseases, G2---Did you hear about the road-rage incident in Dallas a couple of days ago? Seems like these two guys were driving down 635 the other day, and one cut the other guy off. Well, the guy who got cut off made an obscene hand gesture to the other guy and he invited him to pull over. Well they did----the guy who spoke sign language was driving a Lexus and the other guy was driving a van. The guy in the van jumped out, broke off his fender-mounted radio antenna and proceeded to rush the other guy who was running toward him. When they met, the guy with the antenna proceeded to beat the other guy furiously with the antenna until he was unconscious. An ambulance was called and the guy was taken to a local hospital, where he later died of his injuries. Do you know what the cause of death reported by the police was?----why, VAN-Aerial disease, of course. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

onfirebball05mustang
01-14-2005, 01:27 PM
that's all just quite sad, and yet quite true in some sick way....y'all are nuts!:p

AP Panther Fan
01-14-2005, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
that's all just quite sad, and yet quite true in some sick way....y'all are nuts!:p

Isn't it funny how all of the threads G2 starts, turn on him! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

onfirebball05mustang
01-14-2005, 03:02 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Isn't it funny how all of the threads G2 starts, turn on him! :evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

perfectly planned, expertly executed and enjoyed by all.