PDA

View Full Version : Blah, blah, blah..........

Ranger Mom
11-25-2003, 11:28 AM
.....blah..blah..blah..Sinton..blah..blah...blah.. .Burnet...blah....blah....blah...100 points...blah...blah...blah...Corpus Christi.

Blah...blah....blah.....LaGrange....blah....blah.. ..blah...MARLIN!!!!. Blah...blah....blah....Coach V....blah...blah...blah...UIL....!!

And that's ALL I have to say about that!!! :D :D

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 10:30 AM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

crzyjournalist03
11-25-2003, 11:32 AM
aww, you could have thrown in a "Go Forney" somewhere in there wink .

Ranger Mom
11-25-2003, 11:34 AM
I'm not tired of the Forney posts yet!! :D

crzyjournalist03
11-25-2003, 11:42 AM
ah...I see! Some of us know how to talk a lot without stirring controversy :)

LH Panther Mom
11-25-2003, 11:50 AM
Ranger Mom, you are a woman after my own heart. I was going to get on a soapbox and put something nonsensical about family yada yada, but I don't believe I could've said it better. BTW - I love the picture of you - saw it when I did rating. http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/lachen/laughing-smiley-017.gif http://www.click-smilies.de/sammlung0903/lachen/laughing-smiley-017.gif

Ranger Mom
11-25-2003, 11:52 AM
I'm just sick of listening to the same old arguement post after post, thread after thread. How many times can you say the exact same thing??

Out of curiousity I went to Map Quest and found out that Greenwood traveled 327 miles to Daingerfield's 152 miles to play in Coppel. We were thrilled to do so!! The next week we traveled 382 miles to Bandera's 219 miles to play for State in Waco. We were ecstatic to that also.

It says Burnet to CC is 240.58 miles!

<small>[ November 25, 2003, 10:53 AM: Message edited by: Ranger Mom ]</small>

spiveyrat
11-25-2003, 12:50 PM
Ranger Mom:
.....blah..blah..blah..Sinton..blah..blah...blah.. .Burnet...blah....blah....blah...100 points...blah...blah...blah...Corpus Christi.

Blah...blah....blah.....LaGrange....blah....blah.. ..blah...MARLIN!!!!. Blah...blah....blah....Coach V....blah...blah...blah...UIL....!!

And that's ALL I have to say about that!!! :D :D LOL!!! Made me think of how the adults talk on the Peanuts TV shows. :D

PAINTBALL
11-25-2003, 12:58 PM
spiveyrat:

Ranger Mom:

And that's ALL I have to say about that!!! :D :D LOL!!! Made me think of how the adults talk on the Peanuts TV shows. :D Or the Rugrats t.v. series. :D :D :D

cunbed10
11-25-2003, 01:02 PM
Ranger Mom you're crazy, I almost fell outta my seat, You go Girl :rolleyes:

pirate4state
11-25-2003, 03:30 PM
Ranger Mom:

And that's ALL I have to say about that!!! :D :D http://kit.netpoets.net/rofl-k2.gif

kaorder1999
11-25-2003, 06:43 PM
hehe

eye of the tiger
11-25-2003, 09:26 PM
Ranger Mom:

And that's ALL I have to say about that!!! :D :D Well said Rangermom. I have always admired your way with words. :D Happy Thanksgiving and have a safe holiday.

Jacket2000
11-25-2003, 09:29 PM
Ranger Mom:

And that's ALL I have to say about that!!! :D :D That's right on up there with FDR's "Day of Infamy" speech. :D
J2K