PDA

View Full Version : Matt Leinart

Astrosdawg07
01-13-2005, 02:09 PM
What should this kid do? Does he pass up millions of dollars to finish his college career and go after his 3rd straight National Championship? Or does he go pro and finish his college classes in the off-season? If he goes pro he is probaly a top 5 draft pick.

*I forgot to post a poll:( .

Jody
01-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
What should this kid do? Does he pass up millions of dollars to finish his college career and go after his 3rd straight National Championship? Or does he go pro and finish his college classes in the off-season? If he goes pro he is probaly a top 5 draft pick.

*I forgot to post a poll:( .

Stay one more year so he can spell football. Heck, with a girlfriend like that, he is not leaving her early.........:D

big daddy russ
01-13-2005, 04:31 PM
He's a top five pick right now. Your stock can only go down and he's hell bent on getting a degree. Earn a few mil while you're finishing up.

Cat22
01-13-2005, 05:28 PM
If he does go pro, I've heard that San Fran is probably pick him with the first pick. I say go pro and get your money. His stock cannot go up. He's a smart guy and can always go back and get his degree (ala Emmitt Smith, ect.)

jason
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
He's a top five pick right now. Your stock can only go down and he's hell bent on getting a degree. Earn a few mil while you're finishing up. he graduates in may

Cat22
01-13-2005, 05:31 PM
If he graduates in May then why would he go back! He cannot do any better than he already has.

big daddy russ
01-13-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by jason
he graduates in may Well then, why the hell should he stay?

Phil C
01-13-2005, 05:37 PM
Originally posted by big daddy russ
Well then, why the hell should he stay?

Well he could take some graduate courses toward his Master's Degree. :)

jason
01-13-2005, 06:00 PM
the decision has been made.....he will decide tomorrow lol....

Phantom Stang
01-13-2005, 06:18 PM
It's a no-brainer.:nerd: GO PRO!!! :cool:

Astrosdawg07
01-13-2005, 07:35 PM
Originally posted by Cat22
If he does go pro, I've heard that San Fran is probably pick him with the first pick. I say go pro and get your money. His stock cannot go up. He's a smart guy and can always go back and get his degree (ala Emmitt Smith, ect.)

Also there is a chance that the USC coach could even get the SF job.

00Sinker
01-13-2005, 11:20 PM
Why would he leave? They have at least 16 starters coming back next year. He can make the same numbers next year or maybe even pad them more next year. No matter if he stays or not the money will be there no matter what.

Astrosdawg07
01-13-2005, 11:23 PM
Originally posted by 00Sinker
Why would he leave? They have at least 16 starters coming back next year. He can make the same numbers next year or maybe even pad them more next year. No matter if he stays or not the money will be there no matter what.

What if he gets hurt next year playing COLLEGE football? If it is a serious injury no-1 will wanna pay him.