PDA

View Full Version : Ever

Gsquared
01-13-2005, 06:59 AM
put your underwear on backwards in the morning and not realize it until your already at work when its too late to turn them around because there isnt anywhere you can take your pants off?

spiveyrat
01-13-2005, 07:28 AM
Ummmm.... NO!

setex
01-13-2005, 07:36 AM
Plenty of times, it's no big deal it's out of sight.

My problem is the different shoes that I wear to work that my assistant catches about once a month. It's dark in my closet and as I slowly reach by grumby feet into the the dungeion of shoes , sometimes I catch the right brown and the left black one.

Gsquared
01-13-2005, 08:02 AM
Originally posted by setex
Plenty of times, it's no big deal it's out of sight.

My problem is the different shoes that I wear to work that my assistant catches about once a month. It's dark in my closet and as I slowly reach by grumby feet into the the dungeion of shoes , sometimes I catch the right brown and the left black one.
Uhhh, Its a big deal to to me cuz its really uncomfortable. Im all backwards

footballmom
01-13-2005, 08:49 AM
Only you would admit to doing this G2. lol What a ding dong!:clap:

Gsquared
01-13-2005, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
Only you would admit to doing this G2. lol What a ding dong!:clap:
No no no, I didnt do this, I was just askin if anybody ever has. Gosh, you think id do that? I wouldnt, man, cant believe you. I wouldnt do that

footballmom
01-13-2005, 09:03 AM
Umm G2, I do believe I just got an email from you saying you did and they were whitie tighties. I bet that WAS uncomfortable. LMAO!

(How did he not know this???:rolleyes: )

onfirebball05mustang
01-13-2005, 09:05 AM
you never know what g2's going to do next...yeesh!

Gsquared
01-13-2005, 09:40 AM
Umm G2, I do believe I just got an email from you saying you did and they were whitie tighties. I bet that WAS uncomfortable. LMAO!

(How did he not know this???:rolleyes: )
Im was just joshin ya with the email!

footballmom
01-13-2005, 10:03 AM
Sure donkey!;)

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2005, 10:14 AM
Umm G2, I do believe I just got an email from you saying you did and they were whitie tighties. I bet that WAS uncomfortable.

ROFLMAO!:D

Bullaholic
01-13-2005, 10:53 AM
G2 I've got a true underwear story for you this morning. One morning I was really in a hurry and as I was about to take a shower, I threw my underwear up on the dressing vanity as I whizzed by into the shower. Upon finishing showering, I jumped out, dried hurriedly, and reached over for my underwear and proceeded to put them on by pulling them up in a hurry. Immediately I felt this intense, searing, red-hot pain in the groin area and I pulled my underwear down around my knees in a flash. Upon drawing my breath, I looked around to see what might have caused this unfortunate situation to happen---and looking on the dressing room vanity I spied my wife's 1,000,000 watt curling iron laying there plugged in and ready to go. Unfortunately, in my haste, I had thrown my underwear right on top of this evil device as I went flying by and it had heated the crotch red-hot and I had grabbed them by the elastic band to put them on and had not noticed in time, much to my regret. Needless to say, I now check out my bathroom environment very carefully each morning. To this day I accuse my wife of planning this event.

JasperDog94
01-13-2005, 11:07 AM
I'm sure that wearing a thong backwards is very uncomfortable.:eek: :eek: ;)

onfirebball05mustang
01-13-2005, 11:12 AM
true that...yes, Bullaholic, I'm sure it was planned :p

footballmom
01-13-2005, 11:12 AM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
G2 I've got a true underwear story for you this morning. One morning I was really in a hurry and as I was about to take a shower, I threw my underwear up on the dressing vanity as I whizzed by into the shower. Upon finishing showering, I jumped out, dried hurriedly, and reached over for my underwear and proceeded to put them on by pulling them up in a hurry. Immediately I felt this intense, searing, red-hot pain in the groin area and I pulled my underwear down around my knees in a flash. Upon drawing my breath, I looked around to see what might have caused this unfortunate situation to happen---and looking on the dressing room vanity I spied my wife's 1,000,000 watt curling iron laying there plugged in and ready to go. Unfortunately, in my haste, I had thrown my underwear right on top of this evil device as I went flying by and it had heated the crotch red-hot and I had grabbed them by the elastic band to put them on and had not noticed in time, much to my regret. Needless to say, I now check out my bathroom environment very carefully each morning. To this day I accuse my wife of planning this event.

OMG...I just laughed so loud in my office that people were asking me if I was okay. I'm sorry that happened but that is too funny!

Bullaholic
01-13-2005, 11:23 AM
Originally posted by onfirebball05mustang
true that...yes, Bullaholic, I'm sure it was planned :p

That's o.k.ofb05mustang, my wife and some of her friends want to take a cruise----I asked if there were any to Baghdad.

AP Panther Fan
01-13-2005, 11:31 AM
my wife and some of her friends want to take a cruise----I asked if there were any to Baghdad.

Amazing...you are still alive and able to tell us about it! :D

jason
01-13-2005, 11:37 AM

(How did he not know this???:rolleyes: ) i bet backwards tightie whites are more comfortable than a backwards thong...

Phantom Stang
01-13-2005, 11:38 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Uhhh, Its a big deal to to me cuz its really uncomfortable. Im all backwards
I's never happened to me so I wouldn't know. Err... Excuse me for just a minute............................................ .......

Man! that IS uncomfortable!!! :eek:

Gsquared
01-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by jason
i bet backwards tightie whites are more comfortable than a backwards thong...
Yeah, thank goodness it wasnt my rhinestone studded ones.

jason
01-13-2005, 12:20 PM
Yeah, thank goodness it wasnt my rhinestone studded ones. are those the ones in the pics with the tshirt from the night in the hotel room ??

Gsquared
01-13-2005, 12:44 PM
are those the ones in the pics with the tshirt from the night in the hotel room ?? Thats them!!!!!! :D

pirate4state
01-13-2005, 12:55 PM
G2 I've got a true underwear story for you this morning. One morning I was really in a hurry and as I was about to take a shower, I threw my underwear up on the dressing vanity as I whizzed by into the shower. Upon finishing showering, I jumped out, dried hurriedly, and reached over for my underwear and proceeded to put them on by pulling them up in a hurry. Immediately I felt this intense, searing, red-hot pain in the groin area and I pulled my underwear down around my knees in a flash. Upon drawing my breath, I looked around to see what might have caused this unfortunate situation to happen---and looking on the dressing room vanity I spied my wife's 1,000,000 watt curling iron laying there plugged in and ready to go. Unfortunately, in my haste, I had thrown my underwear right on top of this evil device as I went flying by and it had heated the crotch red-hot and I had grabbed them by the elastic band to put them on and had not noticed in time, much to my regret. Needless to say, I now check out my bathroom environment very carefully each morning. To this day I accuse my wife of planning this event. Good thing I held off on taking a sip of my water or it'd be all over my screen! That was funny!! :D

pirate4state
01-13-2005, 12:56 PM
are those the ones in the pics with the tshirt from the night in the hotel room ?? OH NO! :doh: :doh:

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-13-2005, 02:21 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
Man! that IS uncomfortable!!! :eek: the way you worded that, it makes it sound to me as if you just stood up, turned your underwear around, all for the soul purpose of making sure it really was uncomfortable.:D

onfirebball05mustang
01-13-2005, 02:59 PM
that's what it sounded like to me too!

Phantom Stang
01-13-2005, 03:10 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
the way you worded that, it makes it sound to me as if you just stood up, turned your underwear around, all for the soul purpose of making sure it really was uncomfortable.:D
What can I say? I get bored sometimes.:D

Gsquared
01-13-2005, 03:21 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
What can I say? I get bored sometimes.:D
Yeah, its kind of like how a girl can take her bra off without taking her shirt off. How do you do that????????

onfirebball05mustang
01-13-2005, 03:35 PM
Yeah, its kind of like how a girl can take her bra off without taking her shirt off. How do you do that????????

talent

pirate4state
01-13-2005, 03:36 PM
Yeah, its kind of like how a girl can take her bra off without taking her shirt off. How do you do that???????? Stop, you're killing me!! :D :D

pirate4state
01-13-2005, 03:38 PM
You know G2, it really isn't that hard - the bra thing. I challenge you to go home tonight, put on your wife's bra and try to take it off w/o taking your shirt off. :devil: Then report back to the DL on how you did it & how long it took you. :D

Bullaholic
01-13-2005, 03:51 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
You know G2, it really isn't that hard - the bra thing. I challenge you to go home tonight, put on your wife's bra and try to take it off w/o taking your shirt off. :devil: Then report back to the DL on how you did it & how long it took you. :D

P4....I think G2 already wears a lot of his wife's stuff anyhow---if his recent posts with pics are any indication.:D

onfirebball05mustang
01-13-2005, 03:52 PM
i wonder if he'll actually do it...it's not that hard, really!!! :p

footballmom
01-13-2005, 04:40 PM
LOL...do we act that much like husband and wife? We aren't there yet but working on it.;) Anyway, I am going to make him put my bra on one day this weekend and see if he can handle the challenge.:D

jason
01-13-2005, 04:43 PM
Yeah, its kind of like how a girl can take her bra off without taking her shirt off. How do you do that???????? thats really not that hard..taking a girls bra off without removing her shirt is quite easy..... :thumbsup:

Phantom Stang
01-13-2005, 05:29 PM
I've never tried it so I wouldn't know.Err...Excuse me for just a minute............................................ ............... .................................................. ..............................
.................................................. ......................
.................................................. ..................
.................................................. .........................
Ha! I'm never THAT bored! :p

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 06:50 AM
Ok, well I did it. It wasnt too hard but still, its not easy takin off the bra when the panties were so uncomfortable and had to keep moving them around, kept distracting me from the bra.

footballmom
01-14-2005, 08:01 AM
So you tried it with your mom's bra huh? :eek:

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 08:13 AM
So you tried it with your mom's bra huh? :eek:
No, yours!! Better check your drawers, your missin some unidies :clap:

onfirebball05mustang
01-14-2005, 10:14 AM
haha great job g2! jason will be proud! :p

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 10:33 AM
Jasons turn to try it now!

footballmom
01-14-2005, 10:40 AM
Um honey, I don't have anything missing. I think you tried it out with your momma's bra.:eek:

LH Panther Mom
01-14-2005, 10:46 AM
Um honey, I don't have anything missing. I think you tried it out with your momma's bra.:eek:

I hope he's not still wearing it! :D

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 10:47 AM
Uh oh, wonder whos bra I have on then :thinking:

jason
01-14-2005, 10:49 AM
sorry g2...if im cross dressing, i go commando, those wire bra straps give me a rash...

pirate4state
01-14-2005, 11:41 AM
Ok, well I did it. It wasnt too hard but still, its not easy takin off the bra when the panties were so uncomfortable and had to keep moving them around, kept distracting me from the bra. :clap: I never said anything about panties!! :eek: That was all you! :thinking: :D :D

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 12:26 PM
:clap: I never said anything about panties!! :eek: That was all you! :thinking: :D :D
No no no, I err, never said panties silly

footballmom
01-14-2005, 12:50 PM
Now I am missing some panties...now I know where they are!:eek: That is kinda sick G2.:doh:

LH Panther Mom
01-14-2005, 12:58 PM
Now I am missing some panties...now I know where they are!:eek: That is kinda sick G2.:doh:

I hope it's not the thongs! :eek:

footballmom
01-14-2005, 01:03 PM
Come to think about it. :eek: Dangit G2...give them back!:foul:

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 01:09 PM
Come to think about it. :eek: Dangit G2...give them back!:foul: :eek: :doh:

onfirebball05mustang
01-14-2005, 01:24 PM
sorry g2...if im cross dressing, i go commando, those wire bra straps give me a rash...

:doh: tmi jason....i think you should give them back g2! lol poor fbmom

PurpleFreddy
01-14-2005, 01:31 PM
He can't give them back, fballmom. I saw them mounted on a nail in PappaG's tool shed (along with several other pair of various shapes, sizes and colors). He called them his "Wall of Fame."

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 01:34 PM
Originally posted by PurpleFreddy
He can't give them back, fballmom. I saw them mounted on a nail in PappaG's tool shed (along with several other pair of various shapes, sizes and colors). He called them his "Wall of Fame." :D

Bullaholic
01-14-2005, 01:35 PM
I think I've got a pic of one of G2's thongs, PFreddy....yea, here it is:

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/manthong.jpg

Gsquared
01-14-2005, 02:05 PM
I think I've got a pic of one of G2's thongs, PFreddy....yea, here it is:

http://www.pcpros-tx.com/manthong.jpg
OMG!!!!!!!!

Ranger Mom
01-14-2005, 02:19 PM

Wire bra straps??

I know there are some with underwire in the cups, but I don't recall seeing any that had the straps made of wire.

What kind of girls do you date anyway, Jason??

jason
01-14-2005, 02:41 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Wire bra straps??

I know there are some with underwire in the cups, but I don't recall seeing any that had the straps made of wire.

What kind of girls do you date anyway, Jason?? the kind who say the wrong name when they're talking about their husbands :D :D :D

onfirebball05mustang
01-14-2005, 02:42 PM
the kind who say the wrong name when they're talking about their husbands :D :D :D

lol..you would! :rolleyes:

LH Panther Mom
01-14-2005, 02:42 PM
the kind who say the wrong name when they're talking about their husbands :D :D :D

Ooh! I think you did it now! :eek: :p

You might not be skeered, but you should be. :D

Ranger Mom
01-14-2005, 03:06 PM

Haha....maybe so.....but I say the right name when it matters the most!!

;) :eek:

Ranger Mom
01-14-2005, 03:08 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Ooh! I think you did it now! :eek: :p

You might not be skeered, but you should be. :D

You would think so....after all, I DO own him!!

Jason???

Do you really want to keep going along these lines??

onfirebball05mustang
01-14-2005, 03:08 PM
:eek: nice to know mom...:eek: