PDA

View Full Version : Houston Rockets

Astrosdawg07
01-12-2005, 11:44 PM
Did anyone else watch the game? I really think they are starting to gell. I think they will sure in the standings. T-Mac maybee the best pure shooter in the league, he was amazing tonight.

venomous tat2
01-13-2005, 10:05 AM
they will be better if coach let them run instead of that h.c. offense he loves so much. they score more points when they run I M O :thinking: :clap:

pirate44
01-13-2005, 10:17 AM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Did anyone else watch the game? I really think they are starting to gell. I think they will sure in the standings. T-Mac maybee the best pure shooter in the league, he was amazing tonight.
i really hope they are. i know they are still "new" but ive been disspointed so far. they seem to be underacheiving. a lot of games left in the season. i hope for the best.

JasperDog94
01-13-2005, 10:49 AM
They may be struggling now, but look at Kobe and Shaq in their first half season. They didn't fare that well at first either.

jason
01-13-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
T-Mac maybee the best pure shooter in the league no way, hes not even in the top 5

LWFH
01-13-2005, 11:11 AM
I would have to agree with Jason. T-Mac is an amazing athlete, and is also an excellent shooter, but I don't know about best in the league. Near the top, probably, but not the best. I have seen quite a bit of Ray Allen this year and he is, IMO, the best pure shooter in the league right now.

pirate44
01-13-2005, 12:12 PM
Originally posted by LWFH
I would have to agree with Jason. T-Mac is an amazing athlete, and is also an excellent shooter, but I don't know about best in the league. Near the top, probably, but not the best. I have seen quite a bit of Ray Allen this year and he is, IMO, the best pure shooter in the league right now.
Peja Stojakovic aint bad either.

Astrosdawg07
01-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
Peja Stojakovic aint bad either.

I tend to forget about him.

Astrosdawg07
01-13-2005, 02:12 PM
Originally posted by LWFH
I have seen quite a bit of Ray Allen this year and he is, IMO, the best pure shooter in the league right now.

He has had a good year.