PDA

View Full Version : I hate offseason and this still floors me

Gsquared
01-11-2005, 03:12 PM
The pickels on a Quarter Pounder are different than the pickels that are on a Big Mac. Makes no sense at all!! I wonder if they buy Quarter Pounder pickels from the same people they buy Big Mac pickels from? I mean, wouldnt you just use the same pickels?

Bullaholic
01-11-2005, 03:37 PM
Perhaps the Pickle Purchaser Packs Pickles Prior to Purchase Preventing People from Previewing Personal Picks by Particular Patrons Possibly Presenting Problems........Pwheeew!

pirate44
01-11-2005, 03:42 PM
you guys crack me up:D

Gsquared
01-11-2005, 03:44 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Perhaps the Pickle Purchaser Packs Pickles Prior to Purchase Preventing People from Previewing Personal Picks by Particular Patrons Possibly Presenting Problems........Pwheeew!
Well, I thought of that but I really think there is something more going on. I think there may be some kick backs going on here. Im gonna do some investigating. I just hope it turns out better than when I was trying to proove that Cheez Its and Gold Fish were the exact same thing, just different shapes. Im still workin on that one. Man, I just realized, I can multi task

Bullaholic
01-11-2005, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Well, I thought of that but I really think there is something more going on. I think there may be some kick backs going on here. Im gonna do some investigating. I just hope it turns out better than when I was trying to proove that Cheez Its and Gold Fish were the exact same thing, just different shapes. Im still workin on that one. Man, I just realized, I can multi task

Hey G2, we've been working on some of the same projects. I just figured out the other day that an Almond Joy is just a male Mounds (You know--one has em' the other don't).

Bullaholic
01-11-2005, 04:06 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
you guys crack me up:D

As Bartles and James used to say in their ads, P44---"Thanks for your support." ---G2 and I appreciate it--we never know who we may have to call to come bail us out.

CHS_CG
01-11-2005, 05:01 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
The pickels on a Quarter Pounder are different than the pickels that are on a Big Mac. Makes no sense at all!! I wonder if they buy Quarter Pounder pickels from the same people they buy Big Mac pickels from? I mean, wouldnt you just use the same pickels?

I must have missed something the whole year and a half I worked there.:confused:

Gsquared
01-12-2005, 06:57 AM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I must have missed something the whole year and a half I worked there.:confused:
Trust me, its true. Pickles on a regular hamburger are smaller than on a Quarter Pounder. The pickels on the Quarter Pounder are bigger than the ones on a Big Mac too. Why does McDonalds use pickels without the little ridges?

spiveyrat
01-12-2005, 07:32 AM

Precisely! :D

spiveyrat
01-12-2005, 07:33 AM
Hey G2, we've been working on some of the same projects. I just figured out the other day that an Almond Joy is just a male Mounds (You know--one has em' the other don't).

ROFL!!! :D

Gsquared
01-12-2005, 08:04 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
ROFL!!! :D :thinking:

footballmom
01-12-2005, 08:34 AM

That is too funny!

Gsquared
01-12-2005, 10:07 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
That is too funny!
Only you would think that is funny, most of us arent as easily ammused as you are FBMOM!!!!!! :rolleyes: