PDA

View Full Version : Monahans

SuperFan#1
01-11-2005, 11:53 AM
I am hearing it is only a matter of time before it is made public that Hanna is resigning.

Ranger Mom
01-11-2005, 11:54 AM
I guess Hanna and Purser could just switch schools!!:p

Green Ranger
01-11-2005, 01:47 PM
How interesting of a game would that be next year if they were to switch. However I think Greenwood job belongs to one of three people. The Midland paper stated that Kidd was a front runner but I believe if he hasnt already he will soon turn in his resignation along with Purser. The only thing I believe stopping Coach Liles from returning is some of the board and one of the admin's. He is a great caring gentlemen who was on board the team that went to state a couple years ago. Coach Tedder who is still out at Greenwood has been under Purser for three years now. Coach Brockman who this year will finish his second year with Purser this year, who is really good friends with Liles as well. Will be interested to see if Purser does apply for the lobos job.

Balboa
01-11-2005, 02:50 PM
any news from this job ...or if there is a job

lobo12
01-11-2005, 05:09 PM
superfan, who told you this???

Jet1
01-11-2005, 05:13 PM
If he goes Monahans better hope that they are not going to play against Hanna next year.

lobo12
01-11-2005, 05:29 PM
jet 1 where are you from?

one&gone
01-12-2005, 10:55 AM
So what happened at the school board meeting? If he resigns who will get this one?

vet93
01-12-2005, 11:30 AM
From all that I have heard Coach Hanna is a great coach and man and that it will be difficult to replace him. He has a state championship and a proven track record....too bad this has to happen....if it is true. Sometimes a bird in the hand is better than two in a bush....sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.....sometimes....I can't think of anymore sayings.

Ranger Mom
01-12-2005, 12:03 PM
Originally posted by vet93
From all that I have heard Coach Hanna is a great coach and man and that it will be difficult to replace him. He has a state championship and a proven track record....too bad this has to happen....if it is true. Sometimes a bird in the hand is better than two in a bush....sometimes the grass is not always greener on the other side of the fence.....sometimes....I can't think of anymore sayings.

Sometimes you reap what you sow??