PDA

View Full Version : we need a new line of info on the profiles.

pirate44
01-10-2005, 04:44 PM
i keep learning of more and more downlow posters who are female. i assume way too much thinking they are guys. maybe there should be a new Downlow rule that if you're female your user name has to have "mom" or "gurl" somewhere in it. J/K:D
ive got to get to some of those meet n greets i guess.

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 04:47 PM
lol well once you figure out what some peoples screen name i can usually figure out male of female.. ex.. mine is Caldwell High School_ Color Guard.. by that most people would understand im a chick.. lol though there are males in color guard..

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 04:49 PM
Interesting that you should say that. Both of my daughters have what most would consider "male" first names. I keep thinking that in the job application process, it might give them a better chance at a higher paying position!:rolleyes:

OUCH! :eek: Okay, maybe we shouldn't go there.:D :D

pirate44
01-10-2005, 04:51 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
lol well once you figure out what some peoples screen name i can usually figure out male of female.. ex.. mine is Caldwell High School_ Color Guard.. by that most people would understand im a chick.. lol though there are males in color guard..
good point. if i see a "CHS_CL" ill assume "chick":D

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 04:53 PM
Originally posted by pirate44

hahaha.. oh 44 what are we goin to do with you lol!:D
and AP.. what are your daughters names?

pirate44
01-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Interesting that you should say that. Both of my daughters have what most would consider "male" first names. I keep thinking that in the job application process, it might give them a better chance at a higher paying position!:rolleyes:

OUCH! :eek: Okay, maybe we shouldn't go there.:D :D
hehe. imagine the look on the interviewer's face. "What?! you mean "George" is short for "Georgette"?!":D

Bullaholic
01-10-2005, 04:54 PM
Then you get characters on here like G2, that run around "clouding" everybody's gender perceptions, 44. I'm gonna see if I can "scare up" G2 and PPHSFan--we need a lot more levity today--I can't carrry the load.

pirate44
01-10-2005, 04:56 PM
oops, my wife prefers i use the term "doll" when refering to the opposite sex. if the word "broad" makes it outa my mouth, ill be nursing a black eye.

pirate44
01-10-2005, 04:57 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Then you get characters on here like G2, that run around "clouding" everybody's gender perceptions, 44. I'm gonna see if I can "scare up" G2 and PPHSFan--we need a lot more levity today--I can't carrry the load.
LOL. funny you say that, i was wondering about G2 the other day. jk:D

Old Green
01-10-2005, 04:59 PM
hehe. imagine the look on the interviewer's face. "What?! you mean "George" is short for "Georgette"?!":D I have been mistaken for a female lots of times because of my name. My mother told me I could change it when I was 25 yrs. old but kept just so I could shock people when they meet me.:D

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
hahaha.. oh 44 what are we goin to do with you lol!:D
and AP.. what are your daughters names?

Ashton Taylor and Cameron Leigh.

I would never name a girl George or Georgette. I do know a Brucette though! Of course if I was her, I would still be mad at my mother!:D

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 05:00 PM
oops, my wife prefers i use the term "doll" when refering to the opposite sex. if the word "broad" makes it outa my mouth, ill be nursing a black eye.

haha.. too funny too funny!

Bullaholic
01-10-2005, 05:02 PM
I wonder about G2 everyday, P44---that boy is lightning in a jar, pandemonium personified, and snake-oil salesman rolled into one. If he and PPHSFan were any funnier--I'd have to be permanently catheterized and never eat or drink anything before I read their posts.

HighSchool Fan
01-10-2005, 05:03 PM
There's probably a few on here, and i'm not one of them, that aren't for sure what their sex is :D

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 05:04 PM
LOL. funny you say that, i was wondering about G2 the other day. jk:D

LOL....whenever I see a post from him, regardless of whether or not he is trying to be serious, I have to laugh. I think his signatures are working on his credibility. :D

pirate44
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
Ashton Taylor and Cameron Leigh.

I would never name a girl George or Georgette. I do know a Brucette though! Of course if I was her, I would still be mad at my mother!:D
my grandmother's name is Eddie.

and thats my brother's nickname.

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 05:14 PM
my grandmother's name is Eddie.

and thats my brother's nickname.

I bet she has some stories! :D

LH Panther Mom
01-10-2005, 05:19 PM
i keep learning of more and more downlow posters who are female. i assume way too much thinking they are guys. maybe there should be a new Downlow rule that if you're female your user name has to have "mom" or "gurl" somewhere in it. J/K:D
ive got to get to some of those meet n greets i guess.

Some of us "gurls" may have more football knowledge than some of the guys. :D I'm sure that's why you're surprised when you find out. :p ;)

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 05:20 PM
With my name being Talena.. I have had some people who have never met me in person ask if I was really white or not... but I am.

pirate44
01-10-2005, 05:20 PM
I bet she has some stories! :D
hehe. im a bit scared to say "Grandma, tell me bout all the times you were mistaken for a guy:eek: "

pirate44
01-10-2005, 05:24 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Some of us "gurls" may have more football knowledge than some of the guys. :D I'm sure that's why you're surprised when you find out. :p ;) i know "yall" prob know more than me and i played.:D

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 05:26 PM
i know "yall" prob know more than me and i played.:D

lol

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 05:27 PM
hehe. im a bit scared to say "Grandma, tell me bout all the times you were mistaken for a guy:eek: "

Not that brave, huh? LOL

Old Green.....now you are going to have me wondering!;)

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 06:13 PM
My name is commonly used for male and female!!

Old Green
01-10-2005, 07:20 PM
Not that brave, huh? LOL

Old Green.....now you are going to have me wondering!;) Really, I have a girls name. And it AIN'T "SUE":D

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by Old Green
Really, I have a girls name. And it AIN'T "SUE":D

Not necessarily!! You share the same name as a pretty cute actor!!

Old Green
01-10-2005, 07:25 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Not necessarily!! You share the same name as a pretty cute actor!! That's why everyone just calls me VAL:cheerl: :smoker: :thumbsup:

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 07:31 PM
That's why everyone just calls me VAL:cheerl: :smoker: :thumbsup:

So is Val short for something else?

Old Green
01-10-2005, 07:32 PM
So is Val short for something else? Valerie:D

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-10-2005, 07:42 PM
Valerie:D shocking...:D

Old Green
01-10-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
shocking...:D You should see the look on the face of people when they show up at the office after corresponding by Email:D

LH Panther Mom
01-10-2005, 07:51 PM
You should see the look on the face of people when they show up at the office after corresponding by Email:D

:eek: ROFLMAO!!! :D

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 07:52 PM
I sent you the T-Shirt and addressed the package and everything and never gave it a second thought....and I knew you were a guy!

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 07:56 PM
I sent you the T-Shirt and addressed the package and everything and never gave it a second thought....and I knew you were a guy!

lol... its probably better you didnt give it a second thought momma!

gobbler grad
01-10-2005, 08:46 PM
You should see the look on the face of people when they show up at the office after corresponding by Email:D

they may think there in the wrong office too...

onfirebball05mustang
01-10-2005, 08:57 PM
wow...look at the stuff I miss when I attempt to get some work done!
Man, it used to crack me up when people mistook me for a guy...then they got told lol

poor g2 found another thread to get made fun of in eh?....:p