PDA

View Full Version : Giddings The Wrecking Crew

Offensive Coordinator
11-03-2001, 12:01 AM
Hell yeah just as I predicted the Buffs come out with a victory against the Yoemen So to all you haters kiss it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

REBEL II
11-03-2001, 12:13 AM
Great game giddings.
Cameron's "D" beter than I thought.

surfspike
11-03-2001, 12:34 AM
Offensive Coordinator...????? ***?! Your sense of childish righteousness draws me to tears. I feel sorry for you..... and one more thing, may God have mercy on your soul.

[This message has been edited by surfspike (edited November 02, 2001).]

REBEL II
11-03-2001, 12:38 AM
LOOKING MORE LIKE GATESVILLE VS TAYLOR
CHINA SPRING VS CAMERON
GIDDINGS VS LORENA OR MCGRGOR

REBEL II
11-03-2001, 12:40 AM
GIDDINGS VS LORENA, MCGREGOR, OR LA VEGA

Offensive Coordinator
11-03-2001, 01:20 PM
Hey surfspike shut up you don't know anything about this rival so I can clown and talk noise all I want. And surfspike I hope you're not from Cameron because you guys need to learn something about sportmanship no matter what is up for stake you always go in the middle of the field and shake hands with your oppenent. So that is ***!

football
11-03-2001, 03:10 PM
great game sorry officials but giddings was the ones who didnt want to shake hands anyways good luck to yall ,yall do have a good team cant wait for a rematch GO YOE

slinky006
11-03-2001, 03:47 PM
Giddings played a great game, it was nice of them to miss those two field goals to give the Yoe a chance... to bad they couldn't capitalize. its good they didn't shake hands, i bet the Yoe didn't want to after they'd been talking crap the entire game. buffs are going all the way to state!! Elgin's next...

REBEL II
11-03-2001, 05:31 PM
Why didn't they shake hands?
What didi they do run in?
What happened , please explain.

REBEL II
11-03-2001, 05:31 PM
Why didn't they shake hands?
What did they do, run in?
What happened , please explain.

QBBlack
11-03-2001, 09:56 PM
After the Giddings/Cameron game, all the Giddings fans were excited and ran onto the field and the fans and football players all dogpiled Chris Winn. When Giddings players got up to go shake hands, the Yoemen had already turned around and were walking off the field (with their heads down). So it was not the Buffs who didn't want to shake hands, it was Cameron.

REBEL II
11-03-2001, 10:13 PM
How many field-goals did Giddings miss?

surfspike
11-03-2001, 11:13 PM
I'm from forney. BTW, i shouldnt have talked trash. I'll watch my words. I'd like to stay on everyone's good side.

[This message has been edited by surfspike (edited November 03, 2001).]

surfspike
11-03-2001, 11:19 PM
Good luck Giddings, earned a well deserved win

Offensive Coordinator
11-04-2001, 12:05 AM
That is alright don't worry about it Surfspike! But like I said about the rest of the game meaning not shaking hands they still should of came anyway b-cuz Giddings would of waited!

GoYOE
11-04-2001, 12:29 AM
Giddings won't go far into the play-offs, because they won't be able to pay-off
the officials like they did at home against Cameron. Why don't refs get out of the way and let the teams play! Beware, if you ever have to play in Giddings, the refs are one sided and it's give the Buffs every chance they can get. They even call fumbles on passes in over-time when the receiver never even catches the ball. Many times "during the game" Giddings should have been flagged for unsportsman-like conduct, but the officals were well paid. OK! Cameron lost, but play a fair game next time Giddings! Ya'll and Elgin both have the refs on your side, it's obvious. And what was Cameron to do, wait for the entire Giddings side to finish running out on to the field and then shake hands? Talk about bad sports! You should shake-hands then run around celebrating! Go Yoe, that crap Giddings calls fair play won't keep you down. Your fans are behind you all the way! Go YOE!!!

dedicatedyoemen
11-04-2001, 11:25 AM
Giddings has a good team,
We didnt captilize on yalls turnovers. Actually we did recovery the fumble on yalls first scoring drive. Ask the runnig back he knows it. He was asking his teamates where the ball was at. Thats basically why we lost, Giddings got the breaks, we didnt. Giddings fumbled 4 times and we didnt get it. No excuses, but the giddings QB needs to work on that arm, dang he threw some of the ugliest ducks I have ever seen. Good luck to yall, hope we meet again.

QBBlack
11-04-2001, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by GoYOE:
the officials like they did at home against Cameron. Why don't refs get out of the way and let the teams play! Beware, if you ever have to play in Giddings, the refs are one sided and it's give the Buffs every chance they can get. They even call fumbles on passes in over-time when the receiver never even catches the ball. Many times "during the game" Giddings should have been flagged for unsportsman-like conduct, but the officals were well paid. OK! Cameron lost, but play a fair game next time Giddings! Ya'll and Elgin both have the refs on your side, it's obvious. And what was Cameron to do, wait for the entire Giddings side to finish running out on to the field and then shake hands? Talk about bad sports! You should shake-hands then run around celebrating! Go Yoe, that crap Giddings calls fair play won't keep you down. Your fans are behind you all the way! Go YOE!!!

OK, y'all say Giddings shows bad sportsmanship, but yet y'all make up tons of LAME excuses about why y'all lost! Giddings had revenge in mind, why not? They lost by 42 points last year, and wanted to get back at y'all. Just because Giddings had more pep in their game gives you no reason to bad mouth the football team nor the refs. The officials were as fair as they come, and they even made some questionable calls in favor of the Yoe. Why can't people just take things as they come instead of always blaming everyone else? Oh, and don't even hate on the Giddings QB, because I don't see you playing. And yes, we'll be glad to meet you again at the play offs, no excuses left. At least our coaches don't curse at the players and have enough respect for everyone to not embarrass the team like that. Good luck Yoe, because if your attitude doesn't change, you are surely gonna need all the help you can get.

FootballFanatic
11-05-2001, 11:21 AM
Originally posted by GoYOE:

Hey, GoYoe, SUCK IT! Did we see the same game? Giddings had a lot of penalties against them too. Your childesh excuses are not wanted, get a life. U lost!

g-town fan
11-05-2001, 06:24 PM
Hey GoYOE, did you see who had more penalties called against them? Aparently not!!! You are a sack of trash who knows nothing about football except how to whine about it. It would be a good idea if you figured out some facts before you started running your trap again. Cameron has a very good team and they gave us a lot to handle but that is what we did, handled it. i don't see why u cant just admit that we outplayed ya'll. learn from one of ya'lls players, watson, who was out on the field after the game telling all of Giddings congratulations!!! i guess that is why he is playing and being recognized as a star while you are just sitting in the stands wishing to do something. you are a worthless piece of trash who needs to shut their pie hole.

Cat
11-05-2001, 06:30 PM
Blasig, Giddings' quarterback does need to work on his arm. He is too inconsistent at the moment. He must stay consistent and produce solid games for the buffaloes to go anywhere in the playoffs. He will be the one to finally stop them if they are stopped.

Head Coach
11-05-2001, 09:28 PM
Originally posted by REBEL II:
Great game giddings.
Cameron's "D" beter than I thought.
It's whatever cause giddings defense is the **** # 5. Chris Winn is the **** and he showed ya'll on 5 yard line in OT.

Offensive Coordinator
11-05-2001, 10:31 PM
Well guys I started this big ruckus so I'm about to end it Cameron great game see you next year or in the playoffs keep the rivarly going G-Town we have to move on and be ready for Elgin because we can't just forget about them!