PDA

View Full Version : Excuse me but

Phil C
01-10-2005, 11:40 AM
This is a 3A high school football thread and there you all go again posting on other things other than football. I've seen threads on the bowl games and playoff games and Wal-Mart greeters which has nothing to do with 3A football! Someone even posted a thread about Elvis Presley movies for crying out loud! What is wrong with everyone!! Next thing I expect to see will be a recruting thread update on college women's soccer! Shame on you all!!!! :mad:

LH Panther Mom
01-10-2005, 11:50 AM
Originally posted by Phil C
Someone even posted a thread about Elvis Presley movies for crying out loud! Shame on you all!!!! :mad:

:eek: :eek: Surely not! :eek: :eek:

pirate44
01-10-2005, 12:05 PM
is that Dr. Jeckyl or Mr. Hyde posting?:D

Phantom Stang
01-10-2005, 12:36 PM
This is a 3A high school football thread and there you all go again posting on other things other than football. I've seen threads on the bowl games and playoff games and Wal-Mart greeters which has nothing to do with 3A football! Someone even posted a thread about Elvis Presley movies for crying out loud! What is wrong with everyone!! Next thing I expect to see will be a recruting thread update on college women's soccer! Shame on you all!!!! :mad:
Amen Brother!! :mad: Which reminds me, the Sweetwater Girl's Baskrtball team is State Ranked, with victories over 5A schools,San angelo Central, Midland High, and Abilene Cooper! :)

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-10-2005, 12:45 PM
you know Phil is right, we should all be ashamed of ourselves for posting on things that have absolutely nothing to to w/ high school footbal, or even sports like we have been. its a terrible thing to be done since were in the offseason now. i hope we can all get over that minor problem and get back to whats important.:D

Gsquared
01-10-2005, 12:56 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
you know Phil is right, we should all be ashamed of ourselves for posting on things that have absolutely nothing to to w/ high school footbal, or even sports like we have been. its a terrible thing to be done since were in the offseason now. i hope we can all get over that minor problem and get back to whats important.:D
I hear ya! Heres a 3a football thread. Pilot Point, dont know what but havnt talked about them in a week.

ej2525
01-10-2005, 01:57 PM
And people are even posting junk like topics about Ashley Simpson!! :eek:

SINTON81
01-10-2005, 04:37 PM

I agree, all this weather/snow talk really gets my goat.:D :D

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 04:40 PM
Originally posted by SINTON81
I agree, all this weather/snow talk really gets my goat.:D :D

It's about time that you make a post or two! Good to hear from you! :D

SINTON81
01-11-2005, 08:51 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
It's about time that you make a post or two! Good to hear from you! :D

Thank's AP Panther Fan. I'm still here, but I'm usually just reading.:) :)