PDA

View Full Version : Randy Moss...........

ILS1
01-09-2005, 07:29 PM
........I'm not a huge Randy Moss fan. But after his last TD,he then turns to the Packers fans and PRETENDS to pull his pants down and moon them. That was FREAKIN' HILARIOUS!!!

:)

jason
01-09-2005, 07:34 PM
he should get fined and suspended

Bullaholic
01-09-2005, 07:41 PM
Great athlete....classless person.

Roll'em up
01-09-2005, 07:53 PM
Yes, Randy Moss is a low life piece of.... Even as good of an athlete and receiver as he is I am glad the Cowboys passed on him a few years back. I would much rather lose with class than win with scum.

gobbler grad
01-09-2005, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Great athlete....classless person.

you said it exactly...

Keith7
01-09-2005, 07:56 PM
why is everyone so sensitive this football season?? did any body see the signs Green Bay fans had up, or hear the constant booing of him.. i thought it was a good dance, and it got the crowd involved.. he shouldnt get fined or suspended..

Originally posted by Roll'em up
Yes, Randy Moss is a low life piece of.... Even as good of an athlete and receiver as he is I am glad the Cowboys passed on him a few years back. I would much rather lose with class than win with scum.

i'd rather win, then lose any day

Bullaholic
01-09-2005, 08:03 PM
Originally posted by Keith7
why is everyone so sensitive this football season?? did any body see the signs Green Bay fans had up, or hear the constant booing of him.. i thought it was a good dance, and it got the crowd involved.. he shouldnt get fined or suspended..

i'd rather win, then lose any day

Keith...there is not one single credible person associated with pro football who is condoning Moss' act. He has more than worn out his welcome with players, management, and fans alike. His demonstration today was strictly "lowbrow" and in bad taste by anyone's standard. Sure, the Randy Moss's of the world have the right to behave according to their own standards, but the rest of the world also has the right to hold them accountable according to theirs.

ILS1
01-09-2005, 08:14 PM
I think Leon (Terrell Owens) is the WORST,classless,self promoting athlete today!!! Second, is Ron Artest. Randy Moss is definitely in the Top 10. I didn't think it was too bad,not any worse than what T.O. does week end and week out. BUT he he probably will get fined. Suspension no. It's the playoffs,not too many games left. plus they will lose next week.

Keith7
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
lets all cry cuz he ACTED like he was mooning the crowd.. that will scar people for life

Keith7
01-09-2005, 08:15 PM
Originally posted by ILS1
I think Leon (Terrell Owens) is the WORST,classless,self promoting athlete today!!! Second, is Ron Artest. Randy Moss is definitely in the Top 10. I didn't think it was too bad what he did but he probably will get fined. Suspension no. It's the playoffs,not too many games left. plus they will lose next week.

you listen to the media too much..

Matthew328
01-09-2005, 08:18 PM
I thought it was amusing personally

sinton66
01-09-2005, 08:35 PM
The announcer said he couldn't believe Moss did that. I kinda thought it was funny too. Lots better than the monkey dances most of them do.:D

setex
01-09-2005, 08:53 PM
As long as the opposing team will not retilate against these showboating no class primas, it will continue.

Try that on the diamond and see what happens.

VWG
01-09-2005, 08:59 PM
Originally posted by setex
As long as the opposing team will not retilate against these showboating no class primas, it will continue.

Excellent point.... that's why I love baseball.
The unwritten rules that the majority of the game lives by.

turbostud
01-09-2005, 09:02 PM

John Lynch is waiting for his shot. Guarantee it.

BIGHANK
01-09-2005, 09:04 PM
i love it

lol

Keith7
01-09-2005, 09:11 PM
Originally posted by turbostud
John Lynch is waiting for his shot. Guarantee it.

lol.. does he plan on meeting moss in a dark ally?? cuz i dont think there is much of a chance of them meeting anywhere else

AggieJohn
01-09-2005, 09:39 PM
what if TO and Moss were on the same team....

crabman
01-09-2005, 10:44 PM
The announcer said he couldn't believe Moss did that. I kinda thought it was funny too. Lots better than the monkey dances most of them do.

There you go calling them monkeys. That's so insensitive. Now don't forget about their feelings.

football4life
01-09-2005, 11:02 PM
does anyone know where i can see this? they wont show it on espn. dadgum F.C.C

setex
01-09-2005, 11:06 PM
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/7761/moss3we.jpg

Keith7
01-09-2005, 11:06 PM
Originally posted by football4life
does anyone know where i can see this? they wont show it on espn. dadgum F.C.C

thats rediculous if they wont show it.. he pretended to pull down his pants and moon people.. he didnt actually do it

setex
01-09-2005, 11:08 PM
What do you think this guy would have done when this jerk
stuck his a** in his teamates face and fans?

http://img101.exs.cx/img101/9374/nitz4eu.jpg

football4life
01-09-2005, 11:12 PM
well personally, i think randy moss is the biggest moron ever, but the way i see it, there really isn't much stopping him from doing whatever he pleases. he's too good to get rid of, and fining him isn't really that big of a deal with the kinds of contracts these guys have. so we should stop talking about him and his stupid actions, and good grief, lighten up a little bit. everyone's so stinking offended by these things. it seems like every day we argue over these things that are becomming reccurent and inevitable.

TheDOCTORdre
01-10-2005, 12:20 AM
Randy Moss what are we gonna do with him? Last week he left the field to early, now this week he stayed on a little too long, I'm all for celebrations when a player makes a TD or a big play, but that was not celebrating, it was classless.

Tidal Wave
01-10-2005, 12:56 AM
Who cares about class in the NFL its all about winning. I can bet that most Fans that go to the NFL games are the most classless trash talkers that you can ever meet but hey its expected and brings a sort of enjoyment to the game. Now if the players retaliate whats the big friggin deal?!!..its not like your opinions that "Oh my god i think it is so classless" are gonna even matter..I dont think Randy Moss is gonna get on 3adownlow and be like OH NO what have i done people are thinking that im classless..Celebrating antics are things that happen in every sport....now in High school i can see where class can matter cuz its more of a school thing where Pride Tradition and Excellence and good TAKS scores matter....but in the NFL...WHO CARES!! WIN THE DAMN GAME SO I CAN MAKE SOME MONEY OFF THE BET!!...HAHA..and if they celebrate LET EM theyve trained hard to be as good as they are SO LET EM.....how come in Wrestling you dont hear things like STONE COLD IS SO CLASSLESS or I CANT BELIEVE THE ROCK raised his eyebrow and called everybody in the audience a bunch of pansies....PEOPLE LIKE TRASH TALKIN WHEN IT COMES TO PROFESSIONAL GAMES....they could care less about class cuz the fans will be the first ones to talk crap back..........so yall need to stop acting like your opinions matter and JUST LAUGH hahahahahaha GOOD JOB RANDY MOSS,T.O...Deion with his monkey dance as someone put it......................PEACE

P.S-" I hope this is not a classless post" lol.......

BullFrog Dad
01-10-2005, 08:01 AM
In all my years I guess I've never seen or heard of this mooning stuff. Has any of ya'll seen or done it?

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 08:29 AM
Originally posted by AggieJohn
what if TO and Moss were on the same team.... That team would win alot of SuperBowls, and you all would be on here crying about their antics, Jake plumber gave his own fans the Bird, Not one person said anything about that, at least TO and Randy Moss Taunts the opposing team's crowd. These two receivers, along with Marvin Harrison are the 3 top Receivers in the league today, Marvin just has more self control, but the other two are just lashing out at a society that doesn't like Babe Ruth's type antics.

pirate44
01-10-2005, 08:31 AM
that was funny and original.:D

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 09:33 AM
We were BBQ-ing and I must have missed that part of the game.

So he "pretended" to pull his pants down and moon the opposing team?

If I would have seen it, I probably would have laughed my butt off!

I don't see what the big deal is. It is Classless, but I wouldn't expect anything less from him!

I didn't find it any more classy to read the lips of the coaches and be able to understand the profanity they were yelling either!

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 09:40 AM
January 10, 2005

Moss Is Likely to Be Fined
Receiver's celebration after a touchdown is deemed 'disgusting' by television announcers.

GREEN BAY, Wis. — Minnesota receiver Randy Moss caught two touchdown passes Sunday, but they weren't the reason he was a subject of conversation after the Vikings' 31-17 victory over the Green Bay Packers. It was his crude celebration that had people at Lambeau Field talking.

After scoring on a 34-yard play in the fourth quarter, Moss walked over to the goalpost, bent over and pretended to pull down his pants and moon the crowd. TV cameras caught the moment but quickly switched to a shot of quarterback Daunte Culpepper raising his arms and teammates cheering on the sideline. Fox announcer Joe Buck referred to Moss' antics as a "disgusting" display.

The celebration probably will draw a fine from the NFL. Denver quarterback Jake Plummer was fined $5,000 last month for making an obscene gesture to the Bronco crowd.

Viking Coach Mike Tice said he didn't see Moss' gesture and he wasn't told about it.

"I don't even know what gesture you're talking about," Tice said. "The league will deal with that. That's not up to me. The league will take care of that just like they took care of the quarterback from Denver a few weeks ago. We don't walk around whispering what each other does at every moment."

Moss has not spoken to print reporters since September.

A reporter from the Milwaukee Journal-Sentinel tried to engage him Sunday after the game.

"If you're from Green Bay," Moss snapped, "to hell with you."

"How about Milwaukee?" the reporter asked.

"No," he said, walking away, "you're part of Wisconsin, homey."

— Sam Farmer

spiveyrat
01-10-2005, 09:40 AM
Originally posted by cunbed10
That team would win alot of SuperBowls, and you all would be on here crying about their antics, Jake plumber gave his own fans the Bird, Not one person said anything about that, at least TO and Randy Moss Taunts the opposing team's crowd. These two receivers, along with Marvin Harrison are the 3 top Receivers in the league today, Marvin just has more self control, but the other two are just lashing out at a society that doesn't like Babe Ruth's type antics.

I don't think they would win a lot of superbowls if they were together on one team. That's just too much ego on one team. I think there would be a backlash from teammates causing the team to implode.

spiveyrat
01-10-2005, 09:42 AM
The announcers kept talking about what Moss did last week and how he was going to make it up to Tice this week. What did he do?

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 09:46 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
The announcers kept talking about what Moss did last week and how he was going to make it up to Tice this week. What did he do?

I believe he left the field before the game was over!

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 09:48 AM
http://img20.exs.cx/img20/7761/moss3we.jpg This guy is simply acting like he's skiing down the Swiss Slopes. look at the picture good, no wait.. actually he is getting ready to Long Jump like Jessie OWens.:D

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 09:48 AM
."

Here is an interview he did with Jimmy Johnson:

Randy & Jimmy go toe-to-toe
NFL ON FOX VIDEO SHOWCASE

The following are excerpts from Sunday's interview between Vikings wide receiver Randy Moss and FOX NFL SUNDAY analyst Jimmy Johnson:

Moss: "I don't really do a lot of talking but when I do I speak my mind. That's the part that people might misinterpret for speaking the truth because they don't like hearing the truth."

Jimmy: "But some people think you are selfish."

Moss: "I think in order to be a star in any league you have to have some type of selfishness about you."

Jimmy: "What were you thinking about when you walked off the field last week? I know there was one shot in a million, but you did have one shot in a million."

Moss: "That is where the frustration part set in. For the second year in a row we controlled our own destiny and we failed."

Jimmy: "Were you thinking at that time that you were out of the playoffs?"

Moss: "At that time I really didn't care."

Jimmy: "I have talked to a bunch of players and know how they feel. Do you know that they are depending on you?"

Moss: "That is something that I have been dealing with all of my life. They are not the only ones. I have family and children who also depend on me so I know what I am doing."

Jimmy: "Do you wish that you hadn't walked off (the sideline)?"

Moss: "I don't even think about it."

Jimmy: "But you know you were wrong Randy. You were wrong. What if you got the ball back and there was a penalty and you had one shot? Who would the team had looked to for that one shot?"

Moss: "I don't know. We live a lot of days saying 'what if.' What if Gary Anderson hit that field goal back in 1998?"

Jimmy: "I know, but you have to keep the hope that you have one more shot."

Moss: "Our hope was Christmas Eve against Green Bay. If we would have won that game, then we wouldn't be in this situation because we would have locked the division title up. Look, I know I was wrong and the only thing I can really do is go out and play ball. I know I was wrong so I don't need to hear repeatedly from another man that I was wrong.

I walked off the field with two seconds left. If I would've dropped a game-winning touchdown pass there would've been more chaos. Again, I realize it was wrong for me to walk off the field and leave my team out there but who says I won't do it again. You never know."

The gang reacts

Following the interview, Bradshaw asked Johnson if he would've traded for Moss if he were still coaching to which Johnson responded: "I would with some hesitation. Only if he would try and change his attitude, but chances of that are pretty slim."

Added Howie Long: "I think Randy is an honest guy and someone who speaks his mind. What you saw is exactly what Randy is and it is unfortunate. It is easy to be a team guy when things are going well, but it says a lot about a person's character how you respond when things aren't going well and when things go poorly, this guy does not respond well.

"Randy needs to understand that the only reason that people have to tell him things over and over again is because he doesn't get it."

Bradshaw added: "I don't buy into this interview. I don't buy into that he is honest. He just flat doesn't care. He says that he has people depending on him, but is this the example that you want to leave with them. We have to grow up and be accountable for our behavior in life, but this kid walked off this field and he doesn't regret it.

"And what happens today if the Vikings lose today is that Mike Tice will get fired and then who is going to come in and put a strong arm on this guy? I don't know."

Added Johnson: "Randy Moss is not a bad person, but all of his life he has been allowed to break the rules because of his tremendous talent. And what you see now is the result of those years and years of nobody putting their foot down and saying 'no' to this guy. People in the organization are getting tired of this. Enough is enough."

NFL on FOX analyst Cris Collinsworth added: "If I were coaching the Vikings today, I would've kept Moss on the bench for the first three-to-four series minimum. Not that he would've cared anyway, but that is what I would've done

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 09:55 AM
I would luv to have Randy on any team at any level, and I would luv to have Babe Ruth also, but there were no interviews back then, and very little TV coverage.

Rabbit'93
01-10-2005, 10:49 AM
Do I think what Moss did was disrespectful? Sure. Obscene? Not in a million years.

I cannot understand why it is OK to see death, destruction, sex, cursing and things that are worse, on any given night on TV, but a guy simulates "mooning" and we want his head. Come'on lighten up people.

I can explain to my 7 year old why Moss did what he did alot better than why he can't watch anything but nickelodeon.

Should he have some kind of fine, yes....suspension, no.

Bullaholic
01-10-2005, 10:52 AM
Originally posted by Keith7
lets all cry cuz he ACTED like he was mooning the crowd.. that will scar people for life

I think I need to clarify my opinion on Randy Moss. It was not the "act" of mooning that bothers me, I have a pretty well-developed sense of humor, and have seen much more shocking acts than this---It is the message that Moss is sending and continues to get away with that really bothers me. To me Randy Moss was saying to the Packers and Lambeau Field---"I am Randy Moss, Superstar, and you and your team can't keep me from scoring or doing this". That was nothing but "in your face" taunting in the worst sense when your team is winning. Randy Moss likes to "moon" when he is ahead, and "walk" off the field early when he is getting beat---that is "classless" behavior in anybody's book any way you "spin" it-- anytime, anywhere, anyplace, and always will be, regardless of how many times he scores a touchdown.

Black_Magic
01-10-2005, 11:30 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
Lots better than the monkey dances most of them do.:D :eek:

Phantom Stang
01-10-2005, 12:22 PM
This crap's just another reason to stick to supporting High School sports.

Bullaholic
01-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Originally posted by Phantom Stang
This crap's just another reason to stick to supporting High School sports.

Best wisdom of the day!

setex
01-10-2005, 12:33 PM
Randy Moss is a great NFL reciever. IMO, he shouldn't be in the same sentence of Babe Ruth, Hank Aarron, Willie Mays.

Age has a sense of maturity, I will give him his HOf attributes when his up for more than a cup of coffee.

Green Ranger
01-10-2005, 12:52 PM
We need more Reggie White's (God Bless!), Jerry Rice, Lance Armstrong, Nolan Ryan, Mairo Lemiux, Clyde Drexler. Those are real athletes. Somebody posted Great athlete.....Classless person. They are one in the same cause todays athletes are role models. Look at Kobes Jersey sells, I could print Jerseys with Green Ranger and sell more than he has sold recently. We need to go back to how it use to be played. Heck, take nolan Ryan when he played and took that guy that charged the mound on him and Ryan got him in a head lock and popped him a few, that became a baseball card. I seriously doubt you will see a Moss moon card anytime soon. You scored a touchdown, it's not like you havent done it before. I can't brag to much about the NHL but when most teams when the Conference trohpy the captain alone pciks up the trophy puts it down cause the stanly cup is next. In a game the five of them get together on the ice skate by their teamates and sit on the bench. If you have no class as a person, to me regardless of your athletic ability you have no right being on any field or playing surface. Just my two cents.

Bulldog_12
01-10-2005, 01:15 PM
Jake plumber gave his own fans the Bird, Not one person said anything about that, at least TO and Randy Moss Taunts the opposing team's crowd. .

Actually, Plummer got fined for that due to the fact that it was caught on TV. It was on ESPN for a while. I cant stand Randy Moss. Especially after he walked off of the field. i dont care if it was just 2 seconds left. you get paid big bucks to just stand there so do your freaking job. That afro, no that wasnt an afro, that THING on top of his head was funny though.:D

Gilmer Buckeye
01-10-2005, 01:23 PM
It is good that pro athletes are by and large not good role models.

If they were, there would be even more idolatry than there already is. Idol worship is an abomination to God.

Randy Moss is a mercenary. He has the right to live his life on and off the field any way he damned well wants to, and his employers have the right to fire him (within the bounds of the contract his agents have negotiated).

The fact that O.J. Simpson continues to draw $350,000 a year from the NFL (due to NFLPA rules) tells us all we need to know about whether or not we should worship the athletes in that league. Worship no man, only God.

AggieJohn
01-10-2005, 01:23 PM
the walking off the field i think hacked me off more than attempted mooning...he left his teammates during a game..

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 01:55 PM
Someone said the Monkey dance they do, I believe Sinton66 was the fellow, I hope the they are not Black Atheletes that you are referring to. Monkeys are animals, and Black atheletes are not if I'm wrong about what you said, then my bad, but if I'm right the you can get ready to rom me, cause I'm bringing it 66, Mod or not:mad:

pirate44
01-10-2005, 02:58 PM
im glad there are a few of you who can put this in perspective. he PRETENDED for pete's sake. for a few of you though, lighten up. he could have pretended to deficate on the field and i would have been rolling on the floor. on a scale of bad behavior, id rate his actions just short of putting a whoopie cushion under a teacher's chair. funny funny.

Phantom Stang
01-10-2005, 03:00 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom

Following the interview, Bradshaw asked Johnson if he would've traded for Moss if he were still coaching to which Johnson responded: "I would with some hesitation. Only if he would try and change his attitude, but chances of that are pretty slim."

The key phrase here is "I would".:rolleyes:
The names Leon Lett and Michael Irvin come to mind. :thinking: :thinking:

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 03:25 PM
Someone said the Monkey dance they do, I believe Sinton66 was the fellow, I hope the they are not Black Atheletes that you are referring to. Monkeys are animals, and Black atheletes are not if I'm wrong about what you said, then my bad, but if I'm right the you can get ready to rom me, cause I'm bringing it 66, Mod or not:mad:

To quote your signature line:

CUNBED10 - let's not go there!!

You are way off base on this accusation!

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 03:35 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
im glad there are a few of you who can put this in perspective. he PRETENDED for pete's sake. for a few of you though, lighten up. he could have pretended to deficate on the field and i would have been rolling on the floor. on a scale of bad behavior, id rate his actions just short of putting a whoopie cushion under a teacher's chair. funny funny.

I am with you '44! I think it is pretty darn funny. :D

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 03:49 PM
To quote your signature line:

CUNBED10 - let's not go there!!

You are way off base on this accusation! I live and work in a world that keeps yA on the edge, so when I feel the need I speak up, but like I stated if I made a mistake, My Bad, but if not It's on with this Monkey Business.

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 03:51 PM

Are you sure you wanna be goin to bat with the Mod's .. bc correct me if i am wrong.. but I seem to believe a Mod went to bat for you to get you back on the forum...:thinking: Maybe you should spend more thanking are mods instead of callin them out!

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 03:57 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
Are you sure you wanna be goin to bat with the Mod's .. bc correct me if i am wrong.. but I seem to believe a Mod went to bat for you to get you back on the forum...:thinking: Maybe you should spend more thanking are mods instead of callin them out! May B U should Mind your Business! I don't recall hearing from u since I left the game early, and frankly I like not hearing from u and your Mom, so if you don't want any plex with me, stay outta my affairs. Sincerely yours
CHS_Grad_85 and FB_Gurl
Have my respect, but the Hornet Mom and u don't

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 04:01 PM
May B U should Mind your Business! I don't recall hearing from u since I left the game early, and frankly I like not hearing from u and your Mom, so if you don't want any plex with me, stay outta my affairs. Sincerely yours
CHS_Grad_85 and FB_Gurl
Have my respect, but the Hornet Mom and u don't

guess what.. great.. YOU LOST MY RESPECT A LONG TIME AGO... Everything has been black and white with you for a LONG time. I dont need your respect nor do I want it! And I am sorry but dont tell me to mind my own business when YOU are the one just layin it out on the forum. If you dont want people makin a comment on something you say.. THEN DONT SAY IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM!

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 04:08 PM
guess what.. great.. YOU LOST MY RESPECT A LONG TIME AGO... Everything has been black and white with you for a LONG time. I dont need your respect nor do I want it! And I am sorry but dont tell me to mind my own business when YOU are the one just layin it out on the forum. If you dont want people makin a comment on something you say.. THEN DONT SAY IT ON A PUBLIC FORUM! I didn't remember who you were anyway, I got fb_gurl confused with you, and you had to remind me who and what you did, so I can't miss what I never knew, and respect is overrated, especially if it's coming from a nobody, like yourself. You don't want none of this, but if you feel you do, then bring it, we right here, we ain't going anywhere, we right here! DMX C U and I wouldn't want 2 B U:nerd:

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 04:12 PM
I didn't remember who you were anyway, I got fb_gurl confused with you, and you had to remind me who and what you did, so I can't miss what I never knew, and respect is overrated, especially if it's coming from a nobody, like yourself. You don't want none of this, but if you feel you do, then bring it, we right here, we ain't going anywhere, we right here! DMX C U and I wouldn't want 2 B U:nerd:

Spoken like a true moron. As far as your opinion about me being a nobody... thats your opinion. I plan on makin something of myself, and I wont have to use the excuse of the whole world is against me or my town or what ever it is you keep thinking. And you are right.. I dont want anything to do with you so I will be the bigger and better person and walk away from this. Dont need ya dont want ya.. dont wanna hear about ya!

pirate44
01-10-2005, 04:16 PM
someone mark this thread as "Thread of The Year 2005" when voting commences toward the end of the year.

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 04:18 PM
Spoken like a true moron. As far as your opinion about me being a nobody... thats your opinion. I plan on makin something of myself, and I wont have to use the excuse of the whole world is against me or my town or what ever it is you keep thinking. And you are right.. I dont want anything to do with you so I will be the bigger and better person and walk away from this. Dont need ya dont want ya.. dont wanna hear about ya! Well So B It! You won't ever have 2 worry about seeing me, or hearing from me, and I hope it works both wayz, cause I really don't like the way you two tried to tag team me on my leaving the game on the board, but when I retaliated, you all wanted to go to the private forum, I bet I'm not the only one who doesn't want to tolerated you two:rolleyes:

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 04:20 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
someone mark this thread as "Thread of The Year 2005" when voting commences toward the end of the year. Yeah this is almost exciting than the Burnet Posters last year, funny how adversity has a way of catching everyone's attention, this was a nice little thread, until we got some Jerry Springer type action, well here I go, and there she went:D

HornetMom
01-10-2005, 04:21 PM
Well, I have not asked for your respect nor do I need it. But as my daughter just said, if you put it out in the open forum, then you are going to get responses.

When the issue of you leaving the game early happened, the very first excuse you used was that the white refs had it in for the predominately black Marlin team. That is where I had the problem. Sure, I will agree that it is your perogative to leave early if you want. I do take offense, though, when you use the black/white issue as an excuse.

Once again, as you have done so often, you are using it here. Call out whoever you want, I am sure Sinton66 can hold his own. But you do not need to be telling CHS_CG to mind her own business, because you are the one that brought it up in the open forum. And I would say this whether she was my daughter or not.

Now you have heard from me and I am sure you will have something to say. That's okay, but don't be surprised if I don't respond. Besides, you don't like hearing from me anyway, do you...

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 04:22 PM
I think it is probably time to get those "Rules of the Board" back up there.

We all make significant contributions to this board and its content. Sometimes we just have to agree that we disagree, and go on down the road. Name calling isn't acceptable behaviour, IMHO.:)

pirate44
01-10-2005, 04:25 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan

We all make significant contributions to this board and its content. Sometimes we just have to agree that we disagree, and go on down the road. Name calling isn't acceptable behaviour, IMHO.:)
:clap:

cunbed10
01-10-2005, 04:29 PM
Originally posted by HornetMom
Well, I have not asked for your respect nor do I need it. But as my daughter just said, if you put it out in the open forum, then you are going to get responses.

When the issue of you leaving the game early happened, the very first excuse you used was that the white refs had it in for the predominately black Marlin team. That is where I had the problem. Sure, I will agree that it is your perogative to leave early if you want. I do take offense, though, when you use the black/white issue as an excuse.

Once again, as you have done so often, you are using it here. Call out whoever you want, I am sure Sinton66 can hold his own. But you do not need to be telling CHS_CG to mind her own business, because you are the one that brought it up in the open forum. And I would say this whether she was my daughter or not.

Now you have heard from me and I am sure you will have something to say. That's okay, but don't be surprised if I don't respond. Besides, you don't like hearing from me anyway, do you... Actually I was wondering what it would take to get your attention, now I know and if you haven't noticed, I like being the villian, see there is no good without bad, and I'm a Bad Boy 4 life, but u were right about one thing though....... I don't like hearing from you and stop being so uptight about everything you read and hear, BTW how has life been treating U:D

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 04:32 PM

The rules are linked at the bottom of the page. It says Contact us, Rules of the board, and the 3adownlow.

AP Panther Fan
01-10-2005, 04:36 PM
The rules are linked at the bottom of the page. It says Contact us, Rules of the board, and the 3adownlow.

Gotcha...I forget to look down there. Just got spoiled to them being on the top. ;)

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 04:37 PM
Gotcha...I forget to look down there. Just got spoiled to them being on the top. ;)

lol its always okay to 4get. Trust me I do it all the time lol.

HornetMom
01-10-2005, 04:39 PM
Well So B It! You won't ever have 2 worry about seeing me, or hearing from me, and I hope it works both wayz, cause I really don't like the way you two tried to tag team me on my leaving the game on the board, but when I retaliated, you all wanted to go to the private forum, I bet I'm not the only one who doesn't want to tolerated you two:rolleyes:

And now you want to start up a conversation with me and you want to know how life is treating me. Best joke I have heard all day... :hand:

marlin fan
01-10-2005, 05:05 PM
:rolleyes: OH LORD here we go again lol!!! just let it go hahaha

Ranger Mom
01-10-2005, 05:51 PM
stop being so uptight about everything you read and hear,

Hmmm...maybe you should follow your OWN advice!! I believe what you READ is what started this whole thing!!:thinking: :thinking:

CHS_CG
01-10-2005, 06:11 PM
Hmmm...maybe you should follow your OWN advice!! I believe what you READ is what started this whole thing!!:thinking: :thinking:

:clap: :clap:

LH Panther Mom
01-10-2005, 06:48 PM
Originally posted by sinton66
The announcer said he couldn't believe Moss did that. I kinda thought it was funny too. Lots better than the monkey dances most of them do.:D

Poor monkeys - why would you insult them that way? :D :p