PDA

View Full Version : The Longest Yard remake

turbostud
01-09-2005, 12:48 AM
Adam Sandler is going to ruin another movie and its a classic this time. Its set to come out on Memorial Day. To view the trailer go to longestyard.com (http://www.longestyard.com/). Dont be fooled by the cool music and cast of characters(Chris Rock, Michael Irvin, Goldberg, Stone Cold Steve Austin, and it looks like Bill Romanowski and Brian Bosworth in the pic.) If you havent seen the original make sure you see it before you waste money on the remake.

LH Panther Mom
01-09-2005, 12:59 AM
I love The Longest Yard.....have seen it several times.

CRHSeagle
01-09-2005, 01:13 AM
wanna talk about ruining the original? sandlot 2 is suppose to come out also.

AP Panther Fan
01-09-2005, 01:18 AM
Originally posted by CRHSeagle
wanna talk about ruining the original? sandlot 2 is suppose to come out also.

NO WAY!!! Sandlot is one of our favorite movies! My son is 17 and it is probably almost that old! I still watch it every chance i get!:D

HornetMom
01-09-2005, 09:57 AM
I love Sandlot, too. Just watched it yesterday. And longest yard is a great movie too.

jason
01-09-2005, 10:15 AM
there is already a 'remake' of this movie called 'mean machine', its the same concept but instead of football, they play soccer...its hilarious, the movie was produced by the same people who did 'snatch'....

Phantom Stang
01-10-2005, 03:46 PM
If they use the "I think I broke his f***ing neck" line, I'd almost bet I can tell y'all who says it. :nerd:

Phil C
01-10-2005, 05:30 PM
Originally posted by jason
there is already a 'remake' of this movie called 'mean machine', its the same concept but instead of football, they play soccer...its hilarious, the movie was produced by the same people who did 'snatch'....

Horay! No wait it is probably about men's rather than women's soccer so never mind. :)