PDA

View Full Version : I heard that Snow will come to South Texas Again

PhiI C
01-08-2005, 08:50 PM
on January 17, 2005. But please remember this was noon restaurant talk and is not official. But a lady told me to have warm clothes ready and two cameras.

AP Panther Fan
01-08-2005, 08:57 PM
ha ha....I heard that every store for miles around posted signs that they were out of disposable cameras at Christmas.:D

Bullaholic
01-08-2005, 09:15 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
on January 17, 2005. But please remember this was noon restaurant talk and is not official. But a lady told me to have warm clothes ready and two cameras.

Phil...I'm glad to know that Bridgeport is not the only town that has weather experts. At our cafe we have not found that there is a single personal or world problem area for which we do not have a certified expert in attendance to provide answers. Better keep that coat handy.

PhiI C
01-08-2005, 09:19 PM
Bull also to be safe I purchased an extra camera and some gloves from Dollar General today. :)

Bullaholic
01-08-2005, 09:25 PM
Bull also to be safe I purchased an extra camera and some gloves from Dollar General today. :)

I think you can appreciate this idea, Phil---Why not start up the "Sinton Godfather Meteorlogical Service" and take the gloves and cameras as a write-off?.:)

AP Panther Fan
01-08-2005, 10:43 PM

You crack me up! :D I wouldn't count on more than one snow miracle (divine intervention) per year. Heck, make that 100 years!

It certainly was excellent that it came on Christmas Eve/Christmas morning though. Couldn't have asked for a greater gift!:D

44INAROW
01-08-2005, 11:49 PM
:inlove:

AP Panther Fan
01-08-2005, 11:53 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Well, all 3 Cuero boys teams won today so it might snow again lol....... sorry, couldn't resist that one :D :D

What's up??? Do you think that took some divine intervention also? J/K :D

AggieJohn
01-10-2005, 01:52 AM
it would be awesome to have it again..and not be in liberty..while cities around us got 1/2 a foot...i we got 1/2 inch

pirate44
01-10-2005, 08:06 AM
noon restaurant talk NOT official?? get outa here Phil C. i trust that stuff before id trust the weather man on the news:D
ill go out and get some film for the camera today. thanks for the update.

AggieJohn
01-10-2005, 01:38 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
noon restaurant talk NOT official?? get outa here Phil C. i trust that stuff before id trust the weather man on the news:D
ill go out and get some film for the camera today. thanks for the update.

i know....word of mouth in southeast texas is more official than any news report on the telly

NSUTrumpet08
01-10-2005, 02:28 PM
Hopefully we'll get some here in Natchitoches...that would be great...

I was sorely disappointed that Jasper didn't get any snow!!! I envy you people down in south Texas that got real snow...one day we'll get it!

District303aPastPlayer
01-10-2005, 02:59 PM
it will snow in sinton when carlos beltran plays for the stros again
bwuahahaha :D

pirate44
01-19-2005, 02:22 PM
hmm..i missed it i guess. musta been while i was sleepin.