PDA

View Full Version : Hate on marlin as u wish. if you werent playing that night remember this

MARLINFAN
12-24-2003, 10:04 AM
if you werent in d1 play-offs we were better than you. the dancing that everone hates , the jumping up and down on the field .its all funny. by many posters on this board we had no discpline, just raw talent. if thats the case why did this team with raw talent beat teams with talent and discpline. :D :D :D :D :p :p eek!

St. Ivender
12-24-2003, 11:03 AM
Good point.

I have never commented on any dancing or other shenanigans but it does bother the majority of us.
It bothers the heck out of me.

cant stop me
12-24-2003, 12:21 PM
Yeah i agree with you, yall had a bada$$ team and stomped us but i never saw no dancing though....maybe yall do that in playoff's only?....anyways screw what people say about your team i think yall did a hell of a job!!!!

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
12-24-2003, 02:27 PM
Yeah, well, what I call classless more than anything is the fact that ya'll ran up the score purposely on us and other opponents. Ya'll can have all the emotion you want. Ya'll can jump up and down after a big play, but it is just classless to go and dance at the middle of the field and taunt the opposing crowd. You may as well be spitting in the faces of your opponents and their fans. Ya'll had an excellent football team and I commend you for that, but you can't sit there and expect people not to say anything when ya'll do something that people disapprove of.

Rabbit'93
12-24-2003, 02:43 PM
BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END:
Yeah, well, what I call classless more than anything is the fact that ya'll ran up the score purposely on us and other opponents. Ya'll can have all the emotion you want. Ya'll can jump up and down after a big play, but it is just classless to go and dance at the middle of the field and taunt the opposing crowd. You may as well be spitting in the faces of your opponents and their fans. Ya'll had an excellent football team and I commend you for that, but you can't sit there and expect people not to say anything when ya'll do something that people disapprove of.If this is what is going on at the school. What does that say about the Admin. & the coaching staff to let that kind of thing go on?

bulldogvet85
12-24-2003, 04:53 PM
MARLINFAN:
if you werent in d1 play-offs we were better than you. the dancing that everone hates , the jumping up and down on the field .its all funny. by many posters on this board we had no discpline, just raw talent. if thats the case why did this team with raw talent beat teams with talent and discpline. :D :D :D :D :p :p :rolleyes: :rolleyes: please!!!! get over yourself

afflac65
12-24-2003, 10:26 PM
Who gives a crap about all that marlin ya showed no class in that game and ya are embarassing to all the UIL students who have and are playing sports.

.........JUST EMBARASSING AND DISGRACEFUL......

lobo12
12-24-2003, 11:40 PM
i never heard them say that yall werent better than them, they just said that yall had no class which apparantly is true

Chris Hart
12-25-2003, 10:40 PM
When Marlin came to Burnet this year, after they entered the field, Marlin players gathered in a circle about mid-field on the home team hash marks. They began their dance routine, about half-way through their dance routine, the Burnet intro/music began to ring through the loud speakers. The dance came to an premature end and the Marlin players immediately looked shocked and intimidated by the Burnet tunnel entrance. Marlin must've never recovered from it, as Burnet cruised to an easy win. But, as far as the dance routine goes, I personally saw nothing wrong with it. The only thing I could see that others may consider taunting, was that Marlin gathered at their opposition's hash marks instead of their own, but the Marlin players made no gestures toward our players or fans. Congrats Marlin on a GREAT year, and just remember, who cares what everyone thinks of you. Y'all represented well! :)

marlin fan
12-26-2003, 12:30 AM
Chris Hart:
When Marlin came to Burnet this year, after they entered the field, Marlin players gathered in a circle about mid-field on the home team hash marks. They began their dance routine, about half-way through their dance routine, the Burnet intro/music began to ring through the loud speakers. The dance came to an premature end and the Marlin players immediately looked shocked and intimidated by the Burnet tunnel entrance. Marlin must've never recovered from it, as Burnet cruised to an easy win. But, as far as the dance routine goes, I personally saw nothing wrong with it. The only thing I could see that others may consider taunting, was that Marlin gathered at their opposition's hash marks instead of their own, but the Marlin players made no gestures toward our players or fans. Congrats Marlin on a GREAT year, and just remember, who cares what everyone thinks of you. Y'all represented well! :) Thanks cuddie!!! did you get your new computer yet????

Chief Woodman
12-26-2003, 01:07 PM
MARLINFAN:
if you werent in d1 play-offs we were better than you. the dancing that everone hates , the jumping up and down on the field .its all funny. by many posters on this board we had no discpline, just raw talent. if thats the case why did this team with raw talent beat teams with talent and discpline. :D :D :D :D :p :p eek! What an idiot. Talking trash after getting beat. Did you ever see Bagdad Bob while we were surounding his city? "The American's are no where near here"! He was still showing his stupidity even when fact did not support his statements.
You remind me a lot of him. Atlanta SPANKED you. Yet your attitude is very arrogant. Atlanta had defeated 5 other teams in the playoffs before they played you, and almost all of those teams played a better game than you guys did. There were several teams who were not in the championship game who were probably better than you. They were not there simply because they had played Atlanta on a different date than you. If you had met them in round 1 you would have been at home after 1 playoff game.
As for the dancing...try to see it from other teams and schools point of view. Do you want all your opponents doing this on your home field, or even something worse? (And a lot worse will start happening if the UIL does not make a rule and enforce it against this pre game show of low character) Your actions are degrading to your opponents...that is just the opposite of sportsmanship. The only people who thinks it is funny are the people who are doing it. Sort of like the only people who thought the sadistic torture of innocent peolple is funny was Saddam and his followers. I know it is not exactly the same...but the spirit that allows such injury to others is the same spirit that allows the degrading of others for ones own pleasure. Last...SHAME on your coach, school AND community for allowing this low class activity to occur. They are responsible for the low life reputation your town is reciveing for this show of stupidity.

rimcutter
12-29-2003, 12:55 AM
Hey Marlin fan,

I is not the fact that you went farther that other teams did. it is the fact that everyone that saw you play this year saw the potential you had. and to act like that on the field only tarnished what yall accomplised. I personnally think that you let your actions on the field speak for yourself not your A$$