PDA

View Full Version : Halftime Show in Review by David Roark

NHSRattler60
01-05-2005, 07:18 PM
I was watching the Orange Bowl, like most of you were, And had to have witnessed the greatest Halftime spectacle ever. Yes, even better than the Super Bowl last year. First we started off with Kelly Clarkson. Good Gosh that girl can sing. Wasn't really paying attention to the song, half because Watching USC play against their scout team bored me, and the other half, well, come on shes freakin beautiful. And shes a Texas gal. God Bless Texas women. .
......A+!!! (Just pick somethin cool to sing next time)

Anyway, then you had Trace Adkins. Good Performance, or so I hear. I went into the other room because, well, he's not beautiful, and I was hungry
....I'll give him an A- for bein a good sport about me gettin up.

Then, Ashley Simpson came on. As I sat down I thought..."what... in the hottest parts of HECK is that noise coming from the TV?!?!?!"....I thought the thing was broken. So I tapped it. Nope. It was the song she was.....(singing? acting like she was singing? AH I have it) "Performing". I sat through it though. I was showing how much of a Man I was and sat through torture. However, the way she finished the performace left goosebumps. It was enticing, and extremely clever. I don't know how she got all of the people in the stadium to boo for her, but it was great. I loved it.
.....A++++.......for the crowd..... Z- for Ashley...Take you, and all the pieces of you...and fall into a well.

After that I enjoyed the Last act of the Halftime Show, In which USC Came out and ran Up and down the feild a few times then Celebrated their Championship reign. And Thank you OU for Getting USC ready for next years Bowl game against UT. Maybe they'll be ready now.

Astrosdawg07
01-05-2005, 08:07 PM
A+ for you report NHSRattler60

NHSRattler60
01-06-2005, 05:42 PM
ttt