PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Simpson is Great!

PhiI C
01-05-2005, 07:17 PM
The sound system was a little faulty I admit but this young lady is going places with a great singing and possible great acting career. She didn't deserved to be booed by anyone. I am sure that upon second thinking you will all see the error of your ways and apologize for any negative remarks and express shame for the booing in the stadium no matter where they were from. You wouldn't want to get the GodFather upset now would you? :mad:

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-05-2005, 07:18 PM

NHSRattler60
01-05-2005, 07:24 PM
Nah it was Ashley, and faulty equipment? More like faulty ideas for making her the last act. I mean if she was the first acts..OK...you wouldn't have heard them booing as much...but you made her the "Headlining" last act? Smart choice. People are already mad at her for Lip syncing on SNL. Sure alot of people do it....but how many get caught? Not many.

Holmes_Fans
01-05-2005, 07:25 PM
Ashley Simpson may be good, but Ashlee Simpson is horrible. She is only famous because of her sister

pirate44
01-05-2005, 07:27 PM
ya know Godfather, i think you have something. She does remind me of a young Doris Day, come to think of it.:rolleyes:

Bullaholic
01-05-2005, 07:50 PM
Originally posted by PhiI C
The sound system was a little faulty I admit but this young lady is going places with a great singing and possible great acting career. She didn't deserved to be booed by anyone. I am sure that upon second thinking you will all see the error of your ways and apologize for any negative remarks and express shame for the booing in the stadium no matter where they were from. You wouldn't want to get the GodFather upset now would you? :mad:

I agree Phil. These same inconsiderate folks were probably the same ones that refused to forgive that really nice little Jackson girl for that unfortunate wardrobe malfunction.

LH Panther Mom
01-05-2005, 07:53 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
I agree Phil. These same inconsiderate folks were probably the same ones that refused to forgive that really nice little Jackson girl for that unfortunate wardrobe malfunction.

LMAO! :clap: :clap:

PhiI C
01-05-2005, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic

That is right! That was an unfortunate accident! Shame on them for booing a sweet 20 year old girl who was just trying to give them some enjoyment. Of course I am upset with the booing. How would you feel if that was your daughter or sister getting booed out there? See it is different when it hits close to home.

BIG BLUE DEFENSIVE END
01-05-2005, 10:54 PM
Originally posted by NHSRattler60
Nah it was Ashley, and faulty equipment? More like faulty ideas for making her the last act. I mean if she was the first acts..OK...you wouldn't have heard them booing as much...but you made her the "Headlining" last act? Smart choice. People are already mad at her for Lip syncing on SNL. Sure alot of people do it....but how many get caught? Not many. Milli Vanilli

CRHSeagle
01-05-2005, 11:11 PM
thank God for the mute button

sinton66
01-06-2005, 12:21 AM
I kept waiting for the ASPCA to show up. I thought she was strangling a cat.:D

AP Panther Fan
01-06-2005, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by sinton66
I kept waiting for the ASPCA to show up. I thought she was strangling a cat.:D

Ha ha....Jay Leno last night said that there were at least two technical difficulties that disrupted the halftime show.

1. Kelly Clarkson's microphone not working properly and

2. Ashlee Simpson's mic working as it should.

:D :D :D

Panther Ross
01-06-2005, 11:54 AM
I'm sorry, but I don't like singers who make sex sounds on stage all night long. I would probably would have thrown a hotdog at her or something. She sounded horrible. Poor girl, I thought she was sick or dying.

rhino33
01-06-2005, 12:22 PM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
Ashley Simpson may be good, but Ashlee Simpson is horrible. She is only famous because of her sister

even Lisa Simpson is better than Ashlee Simpson

CHS_CG
01-06-2005, 12:27 PM
I was listenin to the radio on the way back from my Dr. App. and they said she yelled you make me wanna scream to the crowd and as the show closed the booed (well duh.. she sounded horrible.. i would rather hear fingernails across a chalkboard!) but they also said they have shut down her message board on the website to keep some of the negative talk down to a min. haha.. and she hopes to have a more greatful crowd when she starts her tour...

Man.. I think it would be funny if only a certain number of tickets were sold.. or she preforms to maybe 20 ppl a show.. that would be soo funny!

Phil C
01-06-2005, 12:32 PM
Originally posted by CHS_CG
I was listenin to the radio on the way back from my Dr. App. and they said she yelled you make me wanna scream to the crowd and as the show closed the booed (well duh.. she sounded horrible.. i would rather hear fingernails across a chalkboard!) but they also said they have shut down her message board on the website to keep some of the negative talk down to a min. haha.. and she hopes to have a more greatful crowd when she starts her tour...

Man.. I think it would be funny if only a certain number of tickets were sold.. or she preforms to maybe 20 ppl a show.. that would be soo funny!

Hey CHS under your signature pictures why don't you write Jason and Friends throughly entertained by Ashlee Simpson's great halftime show! :D

bccards
01-06-2005, 01:06 PM
Quotes found on News Websites:

"Ashlee Simpson’s vocal malfunction Making viewers long for the days of Janet Jackson's breast --- In this case, if Ashlee Simpson had flashed a breast, the FCC probably would have let it go."

"Ashlee’s singing sounded like a cross between a political prisoner being tortured and a test of the Emergency Broadcast System."

from MSNBC: http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6791368

CHS_CG
01-06-2005, 02:51 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Hey CHS under your signature pictures why don't you write Jason and Friends throughly entertained by Ashlee Simpson's great halftime show! :D

that is coming down tomorrow.. the bet ends tomorrow. But now i need a new sig :(