PDA

View Full Version : Ashley Simpson Booed at Orange Bowl!

Phil C
01-05-2005, 05:32 PM
It is on the internet news. She was the one that performed at halftime. The poor young lady was just trying to entertain the crowd and yet they booed her! How Rude! Isn't that just like a bunch of rude Oakies!

Phil C
01-05-2005, 05:33 PM
I'm shamed to be an Oakie from Muskokie!

Based on a song by Merle Haggard sang many years ago. :)

Holmes_Fans
01-05-2005, 05:38 PM
http://www.monhaut.com/media/simpson.avi

Listen to that.....lol

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-05-2005, 05:40 PM
figures, they dont like pretty wemon. thats why all they have is fat ugly ones who dont go to clubs, or anything fun. never in my days of going to that God-forsaken state have i seen one pretty face there

Holmes_Fans
01-05-2005, 05:43 PM
This is ASHLEY Simpson not Jessica. Jessica is the hot one, Ashley is only on TV/radio because of Jessica.

lepfan
01-05-2005, 05:46 PM
Now Phil you are being unfair...were there only Okies there? I think not. I am sure USC fans were in on the booing too!....Boo to you Phil for that comment!

I personally think the whole halftime show sucked...everyone sounded off key and behind the music...

Phil C
01-05-2005, 05:48 PM
Originally posted by lepfan
Now Phil you are being unfair...were there only Okies there? I think not. I am sure USC fans were in on the booing too!....Boo to you Phil for that comment!

I personally think the whole halftime show sucked...everyone sounded off key and behind the music...

There would have been much more Oklahoma fans than UCS fans because Oklahoma is much closer to Florida than California.

LH Panther Mom
01-05-2005, 05:49 PM

Everyone in the chat room was booing at half-time & we were all Texans! :rolleyes: Honestly, the Orange Bowl should've shelled out $15-$20 to get someone talented. :D Or heck.....let some high school bands actually PERFORM the halftime show!

lepfan
01-05-2005, 05:49 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
figures, they dont like pretty wemon. thats why all they have is fat ugly ones who dont go to clubs, or anything fun. never in my days of going to that God-forsaken state have i seen one pretty face there

Maybe if you would come out of the clubs and sober up you might see things differently. (they do have a thing called AA in texas too)

They usually don't have pretty women in gay bars.

:D

Holmes_Fans
01-05-2005, 05:50 PM
They need to get Gramblings band to perform.

lepfan
01-05-2005, 05:53 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
There would have been much more Oklahoma fans than UCS fans because Oklahoma is much closer to Florida than California. That still does not justify your biased comment USC not UCS...your fingers fumbled there.

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-05-2005, 05:56 PM
Maybe if you would come out of the clubs and sober up you might see things differently. (they do have a thing called AA in texas too)

They usually don't have pretty women in gay bars.

:D ill refrain from comment becasue i know your joking

YBS
01-05-2005, 06:03 PM
You gotta wonder why they put her up there after all the booing people have been giving her during recent performances. Stick her in a closet for a while and let people get over it like we all do when artists screw up on live television. BTW, honestly, you gotta believe she's no worse than J-Lo :doh:

lepfan
01-05-2005, 11:17 PM
ill refrain from comment becasue i know your joking

Just being cocky and having fun...:)

Port_town_texas
01-06-2005, 12:53 AM
figures, they dont like pretty wemon. thats why all they have is fat ugly ones who dont go to clubs, or anything fun. never in my days of going to that God-forsaken state have i seen one pretty face there hold up, i've seen some. just go to Lawton and OKC. you just gotta roam around to find them.

BHKrystal06
01-06-2005, 06:44 AM
Originally posted by Holmes_Fans
This is ASHLEY Simpson not Jessica. Jessica is the hot one, Ashley is only on TV/radio because of Jessica.
Ashlee Simpson is only on the radio because of her DAD...not her sister. Whether her sister was famous or not, her dad would have still gotten her signed with someone.

Black_Magic
01-06-2005, 08:14 AM

I personally think the whole halftime show sucked...everyone sounded off key and behind the music... I think it more likely that the people booing were from Oklahoma... They had the most to boo about at half time :clap: :clap: :clap:

Phil C
01-06-2005, 09:31 AM
Originally posted by Black_Magic
I think it more likely that the people booing were from Oklahoma... They had the most to boo about at half time :clap: :clap: :clap:

Magnificient!:) :clap:

Holmes_Fans
01-06-2005, 05:39 PM
http://www.petitionspot.com/petitions/ashlee

gobbler grad
01-06-2005, 05:49 PM
I have not heard one person that enjoyed her performance...guess I didn't miss anything...