PDA

View Full Version : Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged...

kaorder1999
01-05-2005, 02:25 PM
Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged

2 hours, 31 minutes ago

NEW YORK - German supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal are engaged to be married, Klum announced on her Web site.

"We affianced on a glacier in Whistler (Canada). We reached this beautiful place by helicopter one day before Christmas Eve. It was a unique experience," said a posting on Klum's Web site.

Whistler is a ski resort town in British Columbia.

Klum, 31, and Seal, 41, started dating last year, shortly after her breakup with Renault Formula One team boss Flavio Briatore, who is the father of her daughter, Leni, born in May.

Klum, who is a Victoria's Secret model and has appeared in Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issue, separated from her husband of five years, celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino, in November 2002.

Seal's "Love's Divine" is nominated for a Grammy Award in the male pop vocal competition. His "Kiss From a Rose" won for record and song of the year, and he also grabbed the award for best male pop vocal performance at the Grammys (news - web sites) in 1996.

Phil C
01-05-2005, 02:43 PM
Wonderful! It is too bad that they waited so long but at least they will probably make the silver anniversary. Britany Spears (spelling?) will probably outdo them because she will probably make the golden anniversary. Way to go Britany!:D

pirate44
01-05-2005, 02:52 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Wonderful! It is too bad that they waited so long but at least they will probably make the silver anniversary. Britany Spears (spelling?) will probably outdo them because she will probably make the golden anniversary. Way to go Britany!:D
"Golden" anniversary??!! she couldnt even make it to her "Paper" anniversary.

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 02:55 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
"Golden" anniversary??!! she couldnt even make it to her "Paper" anniversary.

Was the ink even dry on the "paper" (marriage certificate)? :D

pirate4state
01-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
Supermodel Heidi Klum, Seal Engaged

2 hours, 31 minutes ago

NEW YORK - German supermodel Heidi Klum and singer Seal are engaged to be married, Klum announced on her Web site.

"We affianced on a glacier in Whistler (Canada). We reached this beautiful place by helicopter one day before Christmas Eve. It was a unique experience," said a posting on Klum's Web site.

Whistler is a ski resort town in British Columbia.

Klum, 31, and Seal, 41, started dating last year, shortly after her breakup with Renault Formula One team boss Flavio Briatore, who is the father of her daughter, Leni, born in May.

Klum, who is a Victoria's Secret model and has appeared in Sports Illustrated magazine's swimsuit issue, separated from her husband of five years, celebrity hairstylist Ric Pipino, in November 2002.

Seal's "Love's Divine" is nominated for a Grammy Award in the male pop vocal competition. His "Kiss From a Rose" won for record and song of the year, and he also grabbed the award for best male pop vocal performance at the Grammys (news - web sites) in 1996. Weird! :eek:

pirate44
01-05-2005, 02:58 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Was the ink even dry on the "paper" (marriage certificate)? :D
hehe...the copy was probably still in the "to be filed" basket on the clerks desk at the time of the divorce.

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 03:01 PM
hehe...the copy was probably still in the "to be filed" basket on the clerks desk at the time of the divorce.

LOL:clap: :D

Phil C
01-05-2005, 03:15 PM
You all misunderstood! I was talking about Britany's second marriage. The first one was just an immature fluke! :D

pirate44
01-05-2005, 03:18 PM
anyone know if Heidi will be taking Seal's last name?

kaorder1999
01-05-2005, 03:22 PM
anyone know if Heidi will be taking Seal's last name?

great question....

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by kaorder1999
great question....

you know, I have to think "WHO CARES":D :D :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-05-2005, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
you know, I have to think "WHO CARES":D :D :D agreed.

JasperDog94
01-05-2005, 05:12 PM
hehe...the copy was probably still in the "to be filed" basket on the clerks desk at the time of the divorce. I can see the clerk at the office looking at them saying, "I'm gonna file this....really, I am. (waiting) Are you sure? I'm really gonna file it.";)

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-05-2005, 05:14 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I can see the clerk at the office looking at them saying, "I'm gonna file this....really, I am. (waiting) Are you sure? I'm really gonna file it.";) that would be classic:D

setex
01-05-2005, 05:45 PM
Be honest, what could a bunch of pot belly, no singing, tobacco dipping guys on 3A do with this.

http://www.5in9.com/graphics/heidi_klum_p35.jpg

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-05-2005, 06:57 PM
im gonna go w/ nothing b/c she looks like a robot...:D

NSUTrumpet08
01-05-2005, 07:13 PM
yay....a celebrity wedding...whoop de doo....:p

District303aPastPlayer
01-05-2005, 07:58 PM
at times she looks hot... and Seal looks like Scarface. . . so this one may not last longer than A&M did against Tennessee :D