PDA

View Full Version : Hey Pirate 44 Just a Few More weeks

Phil C
01-05-2005, 12:23 PM
and Sinton softball starts (on Feb. 1). We have got some great games scheduled in February in Sinton which includes C.C. Miller, Victoria Memorial, Calallen, Rockport-Fulton (they are 4A and have a good pitcher), Flour Bluff (Sabrina may be playing for Flour Bluff this year), C.C. Moody and Cuero. Plus two tournaments in Port Lavaca and Aransas Pass. We play Odem in Odem. And that is all just for February! Go Lady Pirates!

Of course I have to add that those games are in February when weather sometimes gets too bad and cold so a lot of the above games will probably be cancelled. :(

District303aPastPlayer
01-05-2005, 12:25 PM
who is sabrina?

Phil C
01-05-2005, 12:30 PM
District check pms.

pirate44
01-05-2005, 12:31 PM
great news Phil C. it wont be long. what are they charging for softball games these days?
do softball games get cancelled for being too cold?

Phil C
01-05-2005, 12:57 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
great news Phil C. it wont be long. what are they charging for softball games these days?
do softball games get cancelled for being too cold?

Unfortunately Pirate I have seen them cancelled when it was cold. I have seen them cancel baseball games when the weather was too cold also. However I am not sure if it was Sinton or the other teams that cancelled the games.

I am sure they are going to double the softball game prices to $4 like the basketball games but softball is my favorite so I will have to frown [especially with the school property tax I just paid to Sinton ISD! :) :(] but shell out the $4 per game price.

pirate44
01-05-2005, 01:03 PM
Originally posted by Phil C
Unfortunately Pirate I have seen them cancelled when it was cold. I have seen them cancel baseball games when the weather was too cold also. However I am not sure if it was Sinton or the other teams that cancelled the games.

I am sure they are going to double the softball game prices to $4 like the basketball games but softball is my favorite so I will have to frown [especially with the school property tax I just paid to Sinton ISD! :) :(] but shell out the $4 per game price.
at least for basketball you get the opportunity to see 3 games.
if its only $2, then id be more than happy to make a few. if its $4, then ill just have to see.

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 01:45 PM
Originally posted by pirate44
at least for basketball you get the opportunity to see 3 games.
if its only $2, then id be more than happy to make a few. if its $4, then ill just have to see.

They don't charge in AP for baseball or softball, but then again, our facilities aren't as nice as those in Sinton...I would imagine the reason we don't charge is because they aren't fenced in currently...well the fields are fenced, duh, but not around the fields (if you know what I mean).:D

PhiI C
01-05-2005, 01:57 PM
But they ask that you buy some items from the concession stand which I am always glad to do. :)

pirate4state
01-05-2005, 03:09 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
They don't charge in AP for baseball or softball, but then again, our facilities aren't as nice as those in Sinton...I would imagine the reason we don't charge is because they aren't fenced in currently...well the fields are fenced, duh, but not around the fields (if you know what I mean).:D I always wondered why y'all didn't charge. Thanks for the info. :) I always felt like someone was gonna come running after us when we just waltzed in!! :D :D

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 03:19 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
I always felt like someone was gonna come running after us when we just waltzed in!! :D :D

nah, that will just be me chasing you down this year to harrass you a little.... :D