PDA

View Full Version : The Morning Mess -- The Morning After

District303aPastPlayer
01-05-2005, 12:01 PM
Welcome to the mess of a morning. SO last night Lienhart put on a clinic of how to win a big bowl game. In doing so, i lost 2 bets . . . so im not the happiest camper today.. oh well... post your morning thoughts on anything ya want

pirate44
01-05-2005, 12:05 PM
Aggies and BCS lovers are all having a sigh of relief.

onfirebball05mustang
01-05-2005, 12:07 PM
don't worry Dist..i lost a few bets myself...That was a game :doh:

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 12:25 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
.. oh well... post your morning thoughts on anything ya want

LOL....your bad attitude this morning just made me smile....how sick is that? :D

44INAROW
01-05-2005, 12:29 PM
How's the weather everywhere in the fine state of Texas? It is humid here in Cuero but the wind is picking up. Suppposed to get cold for a few days. Cuero won all 3 boys basketball games last night and the girls won JV and Varsity (no word on Freshman) IT MIGHT SNOW AGAIN lol just kidding.......... seriously.. way to go Gobblers. Wonder how long it's been since that's been since that's happened?? I have generic/parental question. What is your opinion of having kids "max out" during off season on the same day they have a basketball game?

District303aPastPlayer
01-05-2005, 12:29 PM
i dont know... but today is my day off from work, and im in the mood to not do much... i think that my friend wants to go to the beach, so that sounds like a plan...

District303aPastPlayer
01-05-2005, 12:31 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
How's the weather everywhere in the fine state of Texas? It is humid here in Cuero but the wind is picking up. Suppposed to get cold for a few days. Cuero won all 3 boys basketball games last night and the girls won JV and Varsity (no word on Freshman) IT MIGHT SNOW AGAIN lol just kidding.......... seriously.. way to go Gobblers. Wonder how long it's been since that's been since that's happened?? I have generic/parental question. What is your opinion of having kids "max out" during off season on the same day they have a basketball game?

It shouldnt be done... wait til fridays to do it... so the kids body can recover over the weekend.

onfirebball05mustang
01-05-2005, 12:32 PM
sounds good--i got class :mad:

44INAROW
01-05-2005, 12:33 PM
:D

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 12:33 PM
i dont know... but today is my day off from work, and im in the mood to not do much... i think that my friend wants to go to the beach, so that sounds like a plan...

Sounds like a darn good plan! Get you an ice chest full of beverages and a box of chicken....what more could you ask for? :D

District303aPastPlayer
01-05-2005, 12:37 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Sounds like a darn good plan! Get you an ice chest full of beverages and a box of chicken....what more could you ask for? :D

a box of chicken?

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 12:56 PM
a box of chicken?

Beer, beach and chicken just go together...you might get hungry. It's a little overcast today (not the best beach weather) but since I can't think of anything else fun to do .... just go for it.

Do you like to fish?