PDA

View Full Version : Is she done yet?

wildstangs
01-04-2005, 10:35 PM
Someone tell me when Ashley Simpson is done singing so I can go back to the game!

44INAROW
01-04-2005, 10:37 PM
Originally posted by wildstangs
Someone tell me when Ashley Simpson is done singing so I can go back to the game!

Don't worry, I am sure it is lip sync'd anyway lol

LH Panther Mom
01-04-2005, 10:39 PM
It's over with! She got booed!

wildstangs
01-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I just muted it....She is horrible to listen to, but not bad at all to look at :)

Snyder_TigerFan
01-04-2005, 10:40 PM
I agree...that was horid.

wildstangs
01-04-2005, 10:41 PM
Originally posted by Snyder_TigerFan
I agree...that was horid.

A Snyder fan agreeing with me.....Hell must have frozen over!

gobbler grad
01-04-2005, 10:42 PM
glad i missed that :)

rattlerbb01
01-04-2005, 10:43 PM
yes. if it weren't for her cute little face i might have had to change the channel. you know, tune in to "newlyweds" or something

Snyder_TigerFan
01-04-2005, 10:43 PM
A Snyder fan agreeing with me.....Hell must have frozen over!

LOL Probably won't happen often, but I don't think you could find many people disagree with that!

pirate4state
01-04-2005, 11:45 PM
:foul: When did she become a SUPERSTAR???? :confused: I had to wiggle my ears when the announcer called HER a SUPERSTAR :eek: GET REAL MR.!!! :hand:

CHS_CG
01-05-2005, 12:47 AM
somebody in the chat was like.. you cant hear her that well.. i busted out with.. the CD player doesnt turn up that loud.. but i have to say her lip sync'n sounds better than what she did tonight.. maybe she really tried to sing:confused: :doh: thats scary!

crzyjournalist03
01-05-2005, 01:46 AM
I just muted it....She is horrible to listen to, but not bad at all to look at :)

I don't even think she's attractive...there are a lot of famous people her age that are much better looking.

ej2525
01-05-2005, 08:35 AM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
Don't worry, I am sure it is lip sync'd anyway lol

It could not have been lip sync'd... It was too bad to have been lip sync'd!!

Brahma73
01-05-2005, 09:45 AM
Ashley,

Your original hair color was fine. Lose some weight, admit that your sister has some (marginal) talent - though is a total airhead bimbo, finish school, fill out an application at Whataburger, and terminate relationships with everyone who told you that you have even the tiniest bit of talent or "star power."

I did not watch the halftime show. I only checked back in periodically to see when it was over. After what I've heard, I'm proud of that decision.

I did hear the National Anthem before the game. I really don't need to be "impressed" by some kid doing Tarzan tryouts during the Star Spangled Banner. Just give me someone who has pitch and an appreciation for the sanctity of the anthem.

What has happened to music?!?!?! What has happened to televised sporting events? Is it just me or does someone else out there believe that we don't need a half hour of "star entertainers" to wait through before the second half can finally happen? When I tune in to a sporting event I want to see sports. Maybe concerts should start taking a 30 minute break in the middle to have a football game! How ridiculous has this gotten. I can only imagine what sort of thrill I'll get at Super Bowl halftime.

Okay, I feel better now.

:rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
01-05-2005, 09:54 AM
Best halftime show I have ever seen was the Grambling Band at Texas Stadium!

Those guys and gals can play and DANCE!:thumbsup:

3afan
01-05-2005, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by Brahma73
Ashley,

Your original hair color was fine. Lose some weight, admit that your sister has some (marginal) talent - though is a total airhead bimbo, finish school, fill out an application at Whataburger, and terminate relationships with everyone who told you that you have even the tiniest bit of talent or "star power."

I did not watch the halftime show. I only checked back in periodically to see when it was over. After what I've heard, I'm proud of that decision.

I did hear the National Anthem before the game. I really don't need to be "impressed" by some kid doing Tarzan tryouts during the Star Spangled Banner. Just give me someone who has pitch and an appreciation for the sanctity of the anthem.

What has happened to music?!?!?! What has happened to televised sporting events? Is it just me or does someone else out there believe that we don't need a half hour of "star entertainers" to wait through before the second half can finally happen? When I tune in to a sporting event I want to see sports. Maybe concerts should start taking a 30 minute break in the middle to have a football game! How ridiculous has this gotten. I can only imagine what sort of thrill I'll get at Super Bowl halftime.

Okay, I feel better now.

:rolleyes:

i listened to a discussion once about how the national anthem is being butchered .... like last it was last night. people were supporting the "butchers" saying that they were just applying their artistic talents and being creative. thats cool, there is a time and place for that ... but IMO the time and place is not when singing our nations's anthem ... again IMO

but there have been alot worse than last night, thats for sure. by the way when they announced the girl who sang it - i cant even remember who it was - i'd never heard of her .........

pirate44
01-05-2005, 10:17 AM
hehe. i heard it was pretty bad. even train wrecks get people to stop and stare.

LH Panther Mom
01-05-2005, 10:46 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
hehe. i heard it was pretty bad. even train wrecks get people to stop and stare.

Darn you! That almost made me spit coffee all over my keyboard! :D

Phil C
01-05-2005, 10:53 AM
Originally posted by pirate44

My older age is showing because it took it a few seconds to sink in! Good one Pirate44!!:D

pirate44
01-05-2005, 11:04 AM
i cant believe thats the same girl on my wife's TV show "7th Heaven". she can't act either.

onfirebball05mustang
01-05-2005, 11:12 AM
I am soo glad I didn't watch that halftime show! I flat muted AND turned off the TV...i much more enjoy commentary about players, coaches and other games than that banter....yeesh, the things people think are entertaining these days....well, maybe we found entertainment in it...we sure are making enough fun of an attempt to entertain!:D

pirate44
01-05-2005, 11:23 AM
Looks like it was 1 big Boo-Fest. Why do I feel sorry for this girl??
http://www.local10.com/entertainment/4048912/detail.html#

onfirebball05mustang
01-05-2005, 11:44 AM
OMG! That's so bad/sad....i kinda feel sorry for her, but c'mon now..that was just BAD