PDA

View Full Version : finding classmates on websites

pirate44
01-04-2005, 06:52 PM
does anyone subscribe to the different classmate websites? i remember when classmates.com was free and it was a pretty neat site. now the only one i see that is free and worth visiting is graduates.com (http://www.graduates.com)
the only problem is there is hardly anyone registered.
Pirate4state , if you read this, spread the word about that site to the people we graduated with. it would be cool to find and email our old classmates.

Mandy
01-04-2005, 07:13 PM
yeah I enjoy being stalked by old flames in elementary/jr. high/highschool

I'm over at classmates.com

funny how I never registered...

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-04-2005, 07:28 PM
wow mandy thats pretty concieted of you to say, but im sure you have good reason behind it, afterall some people still think they are in high school well into there late 60's:D im at classmates.com
its an ok site, i just wish more of my friends from high school, atleast the ones id like to still be friends w/, would get on there anyway, but its all good.

big daddy russ
01-04-2005, 08:11 PM
I have 2 new classmates over at classmates.com.

Harvard c/o '00, baby.

Mandy
01-04-2005, 09:24 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
wow mandy thats pretty concieted of you to say, but im sure you have good reason behind it, afterall some people still think they are in high school well into there late 60's:D im at classmates.com
its an ok site, i just wish more of my friends from high school, atleast the ones id like to still be friends w/, would get on there anyway, but its all good.

Never meant for it to be implyed that way Bullfrog...I was being a bit sarcastic...but maybe you rarely read post from me hehe so I'll let that pass. I'm still awaiting for an old neighborhood friend though.

crzyjournalist03
01-05-2005, 01:55 AM
one of the fastest growing ones right now is facebook.com, but you have to have a college email address to access it...I've always thought it was pointless though and avoided it while all of my friends joined it.

pirate44
01-05-2005, 10:03 AM
Originally posted by crzyjournalist03
one of the fastest growing ones right now is facebook.com, but you have to have a college email address to access it...I've always thought it was pointless though and avoided it while all of my friends joined it.
college email address??!! i didnt even care to see my former classmates till 10 years after i graduated.