PDA

View Full Version : History For Sale.......

ILS1
01-03-2005, 09:13 PM
Check it out:

E-bay Listing (http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&category=208&item=3949905269&rd=1)

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-03-2005, 09:17 PM
thats interesting, so do people just sit there and look to see what is up for auction on ebay or something?

YBS
01-03-2005, 10:01 PM
I was on another board where someone posted a link to Ebay where a PICTURE, I repeat PICTURE of an XBox and 5 games were selling for $191. It asked you to carefully read everything on the page, and it was, in fact, only a picture. Killer thing is someone bought it! :confused:

setex
01-03-2005, 11:24 PM
Since E Bay has come up, I have a question.

Never used it, but in the past 2 months have been recieving calls from all over the country wanting everything from coffee pots to rocking chairs that I have not sent them.

I've been threated to be turn in to the law or even worst, separate by head from my body.

Who do I turn to at EBay to get this person who is using my name off this EBay thing?

NSUTrumpet08
01-03-2005, 11:30 PM
Wow...i can't believe there are already 17 bids on this...this is great stuff!

Astrosdawg07
01-04-2005, 01:37 AM
Originally posted by setex
Since E Bay has come up, I have a question.

Never used it, but in the past 2 months have been recieving calls from all over the country wanting everything from coffee pots to rocking chairs that I have not sent them.

I've been threated to be turn in to the law or even worst, separate by head from my body.

Who do I turn to at EBay to get this person who is using my name off this EBay thing?

For real??? Thats scary...., what do they call you when they ask to talk to you?

setex
01-04-2005, 10:37 AM
Are you so and so, "Yes". Well I ordered so and so and have not recieved it. " Well, I'm sorry you haven't recieved it"

Is their another so and so in the phone book in ____, TX. "Yes, I believe so and your the 3rd caller off EBay looking for goods"

Well, if you don't send I'm calling the police.