PDA

View Full Version : Another joke..........

AP Panther Fan
01-03-2005, 01:44 PM
Three ministers - a Presbyterian, a Methodist, and Southern Baptist and their wives were all on a cruise together. A tidal wave came up and swamped the ship, and they all drowned.

The next thing you know, they're standing before St. Peter. As fate would have it, the first in line was the Presbyterian and his wife.

St. Peter shook his head sadly and said, "I can't let you in. You were moral and upright, but you loved money too much. You loved it so much, you even married a woman named Penny."

St. Peter waved sadly, and poof! Down the chute to the 'Other Place' they went.

Then came the Methodist. "Sorry, can't let you in either," said Saint Peter. "You abstained from liquor and dancing and cards, but you loved food too much. You loved food so much, you even married a
woman named Candy!"

Sadly, St. Peter waved again, and boom! Down the chute went the Methodists.

The Southern Baptist turned to his wife and whispered nervously, "It ain't looking good, Fanny."

CHS_Grad '85
01-03-2005, 02:40 PM
lol... at least they went together... lol

Keith7
01-03-2005, 03:00 PM
A ventriloquist is touring the country and stops to entertain in a small town. He’s going through his usual run of off-colour “dumb blonde” jokes, when a well-presented blonde woman in the fourth row stands on her chair and shouts:

“I’ve heard just about enough of your stupid blonde jokes! What makes you think you can stereotype women that way? What connection can a person’s hair colour possibly have with their fundamental worth as a human being? It is morons like you that prevent women like myself from being respected at work and in our communities and from reaching our full potential, because you and your anachronistic kind continue to perpetuate negative images against not only blondes, but women in general, for the sake of cheap laughs. You are a pathetic relic of the past, and what you do is not only contrary to Discrimination laws in every civilized country, it is deeply offensive to people with modern sensibilities and basic respect for their fellow citizens. You should hang your head in shame, you pusillanimous little maggot.“

Flustered, the ventriloquist begins to apologize, when the blonde yells, “You stay out of this Mister! I’m talking to the little bastard on your knee!”

3afan
01-03-2005, 03:20 PM
keith - you should have changed the b****** word ......

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-03-2005, 03:23 PM
Originally posted by 3afan
keith - you should have changed the b****** word ...... i caught that too, but the joke was still good, im sure he just copied and pasted as alot of us do...

Leopards,class of 75
01-03-2005, 03:38 PM
Rule number 1 says to keep it clean. I really liked the first joke, really funny!

Bullaholic
01-03-2005, 03:39 PM
a well-presented blonde woman

What does this mean, Keith? I don't understand. Can you explain with visual aids? :)

AP Panther Fan
01-03-2005, 03:47 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
What does this mean, Keith? I don't understand. Can you explain with visual aids? :)

You are encouraging him. :D :p

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-03-2005, 04:16 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
You are encouraging him. :D :p and whats wrong w/ that?