PDA

View Full Version : The Midday Mess (woke up late) A&M-CC vs Okie State Edition

District303aPastPlayer
01-03-2005, 12:12 PM
so today is the big day for all Islander fans... Okie State comes to town and we have probably the biggest game in school history...
GO ISLANDERS!!

so on that note, what is the most memorable college basketball game you have been to?

onfirebball05mustang
01-03-2005, 12:15 PM
Good Morning and Happy Midday from Manor! Good Luck to the Islanders...my most memorable college basketball game would have to be the UT game I went to with some friends...that was so much fun, even though I always forget who we played lol

Y'all have a great afternoon!

jason
01-03-2005, 12:33 PM
last year i went to Texas vs Kansas in Austin...it was an ESPN Big Monday game....CRAZY....

texas won the game...

District303aPastPlayer
01-03-2005, 12:50 PM
thats a game id like to go to... but im still all about Gonzaga... imma see Roni Turriaf play this year... its just a matter of where...

LH Panther Mom
01-03-2005, 12:56 PM
Good luck to the Islanders!

I've only attended one college game since we moved here 9 1/2 years ago - Texas men vs TTU. It was not that memorable other than TTU lost. :rolleyes: The most memorable part was my youngest, probably about 2-3 yrs old at the time, falling asleep in my lap during the first half & sleeping through the rest of the game.

The most memorable college basketball event I have attended was the city-wide celebration at Jones Stadium of the Lady Raiders 1993 National title.