PDA

View Full Version : 235

Gsquared
01-03-2005, 06:35 AM
Days left

crabman
01-03-2005, 07:10 PM
We have booster club on Wednesday night. Do all of the other booster clubs continue to meet after football season? We will have 50-60 people, the usual dead meat on the pit, and the usual adult beverage.

gobbler grad
01-03-2005, 07:18 PM
Originally posted by crabman
We have booster club on Wednesday night. Do all of the other booster clubs continue to meet after football season? We will have 50-60 people, the usual dead meat on the pit, and the usual adult beverage.

don't forget the banana pudding...uhm, uhm good...:thumbsup:

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-03-2005, 07:24 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
don't forget the banana pudding...uhm, uhm good...:thumbsup: ...and my mouth is now watering

AP Panther Fan
01-04-2005, 10:24 AM
Originally posted by crabman

Sounds like a party to me! In AP, the booster club continues to meet and hopefully support the other sports. You know as I typed those words I thought, hmmm...baseball? I have seen their presence at basketball games, but not baseball.

Rather than going to meetings, I tend to offer financial support. I know I bought at least 10 raffle tickets at every game for a team signed football ... finally won it on the last game of the season! Just think how much that football cost me!:D