PDA

View Full Version : academic all-state

smustangs
01-01-2005, 03:41 PM
does anyone know when this team is posted?

Astrosdawg07
01-01-2005, 04:39 PM
There won't be many from Jasper:D

Bullaholic
01-01-2005, 04:41 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07

You bragging or complaining dawg07?

Astrosdawg07
01-01-2005, 04:55 PM
I'm just saying our boys dont go to school to learn, we go to play FOOTBALL!

44INAROW
01-01-2005, 04:57 PM

I don't even know how to react to this :thinking: :thinking:

Bullaholic
01-01-2005, 05:00 PM

Ever heard of NP2 dawgo7?....it has "bit" many a good team in the butt about every 6 weeks during the season.

Astrosdawg07
01-01-2005, 05:02 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
NP2

What no pass no play?:confused:

Bullaholic
01-01-2005, 05:03 PM
What no pass no play?:confused:

Bingo!

Astrosdawg07
01-01-2005, 05:12 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Bingo!

I never said we were retarded, we just dont have many future "Bill Gates" :D

Bullaholic
01-01-2005, 05:23 PM
I never said we were retarded, we just dont have many future "Bill Gates" :D

I understand dawg07. Why not be all you can be both athletically and academically? One does not necessarily diminish the other--rather they complement each other. And, unless you plan on playing pro football, it is your academics which will ensure a bright economic future. Remember, the best players, including the pros, excel both on and off the field. You can be as intense as you want on the football field, but you must learn when to "turn off" the aggression and apply that young energy to other pursuits which will improve the quality of your life. Anyhow---I'm sure you've heard all this from your parents and other responsible adults a lot, and I don't want to be a "preaching" old guy....I just care a great deal about our youth.

smustangs
01-01-2005, 05:29 PM
so no one knows when this team will come out is what im gettin?

Bullaholic
01-01-2005, 05:34 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
so no one knows when this team will come out is what im gettin?

Sorry, smustangs....I don't know---maybe I can find out. Didn't mean to "pirate your thread"--afterall, all you wanted was a simple answer to a question.

smustangs
01-02-2005, 11:04 PM
what happened to the other like 10 replies to this question there was 2 pages now there gone can any one explain?

Bullaholic
01-02-2005, 11:34 PM
Originally posted by smustangs
what happened to the other like 10 replies to this question there was 2 pages now there gone can any one explain?

My guess is that the Administrators had to go to a recent backup of the database due to some data corruption during board software maintainence. The inconvenience is temporary--the improvements are permanent. Thanks to these owners for pursuing an active and current upgrade policy in an attempt to provide a better board for us all.

Hupernikomen
01-03-2005, 12:07 AM
yeah..well I don't feel like retyping all I said but jasper has a good academic program and use to never have an athlete fail a few years back..can't tell about right now but I bet it isn't much different.

j_dog
01-03-2005, 06:51 PM
I don't know anything about most of the Jasper players and their academics, but it would not surprise me to see #11 Gilder on the Academic All-State from what I have read and heard. And he deserved to be on the regular all-state team based just on his athletic ability. :)

And, 07, I think you should expect better academically from the Jasper players! :) :clap: