PDA

View Full Version : The demon in Rockdale!

keep_it_real
03-11-2003, 05:28 PM
The tigers at the beginning of the season were picked second in the district only behind lorena. But over the last 3 weeks they have lost the best player on their team, Joe Robert Reyes (cracked temple), their best out fielder and second pitcher Alden Trevino (torn acl, and mcl) and the biggest guy on their team with a mean bat Stryker Sulak ( broken fibula). Since the losses, Rockdale has won only one game. All 3 members are gone for the season. Joe Reyes is a Senior who was all district pitcher 2 years straight, Alden Trevino (Senior) was all district last year, and Stryker Sulak is a junior. This really hurts the team because for the last 2 years these were the only 2 pitchers and now they are having to dig deep. On another note this will hurt recruiting for Joe Robert. GOOD LUCK JOE GET BETTER! PUNK ROCK!

FormerBellvilleBrahma
03-11-2003, 10:36 PM
Man that is some bad luck, we know a little about that demond in Rockdale, we lost an allstate linebacker, G Dornon in the first football game of the season in Rockdale, he tore his ACL. We sure could of used his help last year. He is doing well and will play football for the Rice Owls this year. Good luck to your guys in Rockdale, we will see yall in Bellville for the first Pre-Season game this year! :)

topdawg
03-11-2003, 10:52 PM
keep it real, for all that bad luck i had to give you some starts.

topdawg
03-11-2003, 10:53 PM
*stars*

keep_it_real
03-12-2003, 12:51 PM
Hey thanks man I appreciate it.

topdawg
03-14-2003, 08:42 PM
hey keep it real, i think burnets supose to be there tuesday, you have a prediction on how the games going to turn out???