PDA

View Full Version : perryton/littlefield

surfspike
11-06-2001, 10:34 PM
who will win and why?

Da Mules
11-07-2001, 08:33 PM
Littlefield has to beat Lubbock Cooper Friday before they get this game. The winner will be in the playoffs as D1 rep. I think it will be LIttlefield, and I don't know if their defense is good enough to stop Perryton.

rsjmann
11-08-2001, 02:35 PM
I hope it is Littlefield. We will then play in Lubbock. If Perryton wins, then it will probably be in Amarillo or Canyon. Which means one thing: SNOW!!! Everyone knows that Tornadoes do not do very well in the cold.Go Lamesa.

Da Mules
11-10-2001, 12:26 AM
Lubbock Cooper 41, Littlefield 21.
Perryton will whomp Cooper, so get ready for some snow, Tornaders.

rsjmann
11-15-2001, 09:15 AM
Yeah , I kinda have that feeling to. Oh Well, crazy things happen in the playoffs. Maybe our coach will not give in to going North of Plainview or will get the game in Lubbock, doubtful, but hopeful. We have to beat Ft. Stockton first. Who knows, if Perryton cannot stop the pass then I guarantee you we will play Cooper, again.

torfan
11-15-2001, 11:15 AM
if we beat the Fort and Perryton wins then we will be playing at Dick Bivens Satdium (sp) in Amarillo. If cooper wins...I am not sure but it will either be at Lowery or at Jones SBC. We will be just fine in the cold weather....It is after all late november

Gfan
11-15-2001, 02:10 PM
Has anyone seen how childress and muleshoe look this year..im not looking past crane but would like to hear what we would have to go up agianst next week...