PDA

View Full Version : Possibility of 4 undefeated teams

football4life
12-30-2004, 01:35 PM
We could end up with 4 undefeated teams at the end of the bowl season. :eek: 3 of them should win their game, the 4th being boise state who has a tough matchup. that's ridiculous if you ask me. the entire system is corrupt. college football in general is corrupt, with all this mess of boosters and coaches not living up to contracts, but thats a whole different story. we need a playoff system, and soon. 4 undefeated teams??? c'mon! :doh: :doh:

JasperDog94
12-30-2004, 01:38 PM
Same tired story...I agree with you, and so does everyone else on here, but we've been over and over this. We just have to take it like a man...or a woman. (Just for you RM.:kiss: )

Phil C
12-30-2004, 02:51 PM
I agree we need a real playoff system. Notre Dame at 6 - 5 is better than most undefeated teams due to the fact ND plays top teams every week and no breather but that has been pointed out by me before in another thread.

football4life
12-30-2004, 02:59 PM
Notre Dame is a better team whenever they decide to play. Yes, they play a very tough schedule, but they really dont have the talent pool as in the past. this is for a number of reasons that have been discussed repeatedly. on some occasions, (Michigan, Tennessee) they looked great. they were dominated by oregon state the other night, a pac-10 team, not that the pac-10 is weak, but they aren't a big 12 or big 10 team.
(can't say too much for the big 12, after OK State's showing last night.)

jason
12-30-2004, 03:20 PM
Originally posted by football4life

(can't say too much for the big 12, after OK State's showing last night.) ok st is one of the worse teams, not THE worse, but not the best in the big 12 south....and ohio st is pretty darn good, last nights game went like it should have....notre dame is bad, they might could compete in the big 12 north...

Jet1
12-30-2004, 03:51 PM
Watching the news today they had the VP for the Holliday Bowl on and he said he was totally for the BCS because it brings money to his city. It was not for the football game he likes the BCS, it is because of the money. Sad isn't it.

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-30-2004, 03:56 PM
Originally posted by jason
notre dame is bad, they might could compete in the big 12 north... i definately agree, but in the south, they would get their butts handed to them on a silver platter...and yes jet, money is a horrible thing to corrupt such a wonderful sport like football w/...