PDA

View Full Version : Well, I'm leaving for the Rose Bowl in a few hours...

KTJ
12-30-2004, 10:57 AM
and I'm stoked. I've had my ticket for about two weeks now but was about to donate it to someone else because I couldn't find a ride out to Cali. (My original ride decided to fly and my backup ride became full so I was screwed.) Well right before I decided to donate it, something told me to keep it and try one last time to find a ride. And it happened. As it turns out, there were 3 others looking for rides as well. We all talked about it and will be heading out of Austin at around 2 or so.

The Longhorns--team, coaches, fans, players, etc.--are pumped to be in Pasadena. It's gonna be a long ride out to Cali but I'm ready!

TEXAS FIGHT!

Hook 'Em.

CheerMom
12-30-2004, 11:03 AM
Have a safe trip, and have a great time at the game!!!

District303aPastPlayer
12-30-2004, 11:06 AM
WE EXPECT PICTURES!!!

Phil C
12-30-2004, 11:08 AM
Have a good safe trip KTJ! You are a part of history with this being Texas first time in the Rose Bowl. I just wish you could have left in time to see Erika play basketball! Go Horns!!

Bullaholic
12-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Have a safe trip, KTJ.....wish I was your age again to be able to enjoy some of those "sojourns" to football games. Fire the 'Horns up---Hook em' Horns.

KTJ
12-30-2004, 11:13 AM
Thanks CheerMom!

And Past Player, I'll take pictures but how I get them on here will be a different story. :D

LH Panther Mom
12-30-2004, 11:40 AM
Have a great time & drive carefully! I wish I was in San Diego tonight. :(

Bullaholic
12-30-2004, 11:46 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Have a great time & drive carefully! I wish I was in San Diego tonight. :(

Just click your heels together 3 times and say "PPHSfan is master of the Downlow" and it will happen, LHP Mom. (At least that is what PPHSfan claims on here---that he can make anything "happen").

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-30-2004, 12:24 PM
hey bro, have fun at the game, and yes we expect a LOT of pictures...have a safe trip, we'll be prayin for you to get there to watch the 'Horns whip the snot out of the wolverines...:D

Astrosdawg07
12-30-2004, 12:27 PM
We also expect a UT win, its on you man!

NSUTrumpet08
12-30-2004, 12:48 PM
Have fun! I love the Parade! We saw it 4 years ago...great stuff...you enjoy yourself and stay safe!

Jody
12-30-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by KTJ
and I'm stoked. I've had my ticket for about two weeks now but was about to donate it to someone else because I couldn't find a ride out to Cali. (My original ride decided to fly and my backup ride became full so I was screwed.) Well right before I decided to donate it, something told me to keep it and try one last time to find a ride. And it happened. As it turns out, there were 3 others looking for rides as well. We all talked about it and will be heading out of Austin at around 2 or so.

The Longhorns--team, coaches, fans, players, etc.--are pumped to be in Pasadena. It's gonna be a long ride out to Cali but I'm ready!

TEXAS FIGHT!

Hook 'Em.

Be Safe and DON"T forget your CRYING towel....:D

Bulldog_12
12-30-2004, 01:04 PM
Have fun out in Pasadena at the "We Dont Deserve to be Here Bowl.":D j/k I know it will be a great game. I am trying to get home from the Cotton Bowl in time to see UT's game. I hope we have an all Texas sweep.

JHS_c/o_06'
12-30-2004, 01:16 PM
lol....we we dont deserve to be there...then aTm should have already turned in equipment....lol

jk..but really

JasperDog94
12-30-2004, 01:18 PM
Originally posted by Bulldog_12
I hope we have an all Texas sweep. Same here.

LH Panther Mom
12-30-2004, 02:06 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Just click your heels together 3 times and say "PPHSfan is master of the Downlow" and it will happen, LHP Mom. (At least that is what PPHSfan claims on here---that he can make anything "happen").

:eek: If you had been here last off-season, you'd believe him. :eek: :D