PDA

View Full Version : i can almost hear crickets chirping

pirate44
12-30-2004, 09:59 AM
There are currently 3 members and 7 guests on the boards. | Most users ever online was 161 on 11-26-2004 at 09:51 PM.
wow. this is the least amout of members on here mid-morning i've seen

pirate44
12-30-2004, 10:01 AM
One night, a drunk comes stumbling into a bar and says to the bartender: "Drinks for all on me including you, bartender." So the bartender follows the mans orders and says: "That will be $36.50 please." The drunk says he has no money so the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

The next night the same drunk comes in again and orders a drink for everyone in the bar including the bartender. Again the bartender follows instructions and again the drunk says he has no money. So the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

On the third night he comes in, the drunk orders drinks for all except the bartender. "What, no drink for me?" replies the bartender. "Oh, no. You get violent when you drink."

Phil C
12-30-2004, 10:09 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
One night, a drunk comes stumbling into a bar and says to the bartender: "Drinks for all on me including you, bartender." So the bartender follows the mans orders and says: "That will be $36.50 please." The drunk says he has no money so the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

The next night the same drunk comes in again and orders a drink for everyone in the bar including the bartender. Again the bartender follows instructions and again the drunk says he has no money. So the bartender slaps him around and throws him out.

On the third night he comes in, the drunk orders drinks for all except the bartender. "What, no drink for me?" replies the bartender. "Oh, no. You get violent when you drink."

Good one Pirate! :D

CheerMom
12-30-2004, 10:11 AM
:clap: :clap: :clap:

pirate44
12-31-2004, 08:33 AM
A golf club walks into a local bar and asks the barman for a beer.

The barman refuses to serve him. "Why not," asks the golf club.

"You'll be driving later," replies the bartender.

YBS
12-31-2004, 09:08 AM
I think it'll liven back up in here after New Year's. BTW, Happy and safe New Year's Eve and Day to all!