PDA

View Full Version : Forney Dads

bulldog65
12-09-2002, 04:41 PM
I don't know their names, but they are a group of 4 or 5 dedicated Forney people I have had the pleasure of meeting. I first had contact with them last year when Everman defeated Waxahachie. They told me they just came to watch a couple of good teams get it on. Then this year I was standing outside Birdville Stadium (waiting on my wife), after the Abeline Wylie game, and again they approached me and we had a great conversation about 3A football. They were there just scouting the game, as Forney didn't play until later that evening, but they were very complimentary, and had nothing but nice things to say about our team. I wish I could have talked you after the game Saturday, but it didn't work out. What a Classy bunch of people, who support their team to the maximum. You are a terrific reflection on your school, and your community. I hope to see you next year!

jason
12-09-2002, 07:54 PM
That's really nice of you to say...Forney is a great town and it has great people. I think both Forney and Everman have a mutual respect for one another, especially after two years of Playoff Games....Good Luck to Everman in the Finals...

Beat Burnet