12-29-2004, 10:21 AM
have a great day...you owe it yourself...:D

happy b-day

Phil C
12-29-2004, 10:30 AM
Happy Birthday!

Astrosdawg07
12-29-2004, 11:43 AM
Thanks, feels great to have a drivers license:D !

Hey, I even made J.V. on here!:nerd:

Bullaholic
12-29-2004, 11:52 AM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Thanks, feels great to have a drivers license:D !

Hey, I even made J.V. on here!:nerd:

Congrats on the birthday and the DL dawg07---however, let me caution you to be sure and drive extra carefully during the early period of driving. Even though you are full of life and vigor, remember that you are not "bulletproof" and above all do not consume any alcohol of any kind while driving. I offer these words to you as a parent who raised two great kids, but unfortunately both had traffic accidents within the first 6 mos. of obtaining their licenses, and thank God, neither sustained any injuries and alcohol was not a factor. Enjoy yourself, but please
use your head and good judgement during these great years and live to take your place as a responsible adult in our society one day. Best of Luck.

Astrosdawg07
12-29-2004, 06:01 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Congrats on the birthday and the DL dawg07---however, let me caution you to be sure and drive extra carefully during the early period of driving. Even though you are full of life and vigor, remember that you are not "bulletproof" and above all do not consume any alcohol of any kind while driving. I offer these words to you as a parent who raised two great kids, but unfortunately both had traffic accidents within the first 6 mos. of obtaining their licenses, and thank God, neither sustained any injuries and alcohol was not a factor. Enjoy yourself, but please
use your head and good judgement during these great years and live to take your place as a responsible adult in our society one day. Best of Luck.

I sincerely appreciate that Bullaholic.:cool:

jason
12-29-2004, 06:10 PM
happy birthday...

look out for women on cell phones

:thumbsup:

Astrosdawg07
12-29-2004, 06:20 PM
Originally posted by jason
happy birthday...

look out for women on cell phones

:thumbsup: