PDA

View Full Version : The Morning Mess -- The Countdown Begins

District303aPastPlayer
12-28-2004, 11:05 AM
So good morning everyone... the countdown has begun... its almost that time... so tell me... what do you do for new years... and do you have to work new years day? ps... anyone wanna pop fireworks with me :D

cunbed10
12-28-2004, 11:07 AM
What's going on with the Mess dis morning? It's a lovely day to pop fireworks, but what out for the fast stems:(

44INAROW
12-28-2004, 11:11 AM
We are going out to eat with friends for New Year's Eve and babysitting my 4 yr old granddaughter. Will stay up until midnight, (have a drink or 2 or 3) Probably will do some "tame" fireworks for her.

CheerMom
12-28-2004, 11:44 AM
We will probably be sleeping when the New Year rolls in. That's what happens when you get old!!:rolleyes:

pirate4state
12-28-2004, 12:29 PM
We (my crazy family) always have a big bash. We live "outside" the Sinton city limits so we can pop all kinds of crazy fireworks. We'll have BBQ, drinks, music, games and FIREWORKS galore!!

Aaron-if you promise to behave you can come over! :D Don't forget to bring your favorite drink. ;)

pirate44
12-28-2004, 12:32 PM
my wife's parents live outside the city limits where we have a bonfire and toast the new year. we usually have a few fireworks, but with all the fireworks that everyone else is popping, its really worthless to have our own.

District303aPastPlayer
12-28-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by pirate4state
We (my crazy family) always have a big bash. We live "outside" the Sinton city limits so we can pop all kinds of crazy fireworks. We'll have BBQ, drinks, music, games and FIREWORKS galore!!

Aaron-if you promise to behave you can come over! :D Don't forget to bring your favorite drink. ;)

hmmm
considering i have 2 bottles right now, get paid on thursday... have friday to buy... and then the Islander/OSU game is 2 days after... i should be alright :D

CHS_CG
12-28-2004, 02:24 PM
We are havin a big party at my friend jeni's house. Its a new years/ goin away party.. one of our friends from the Class of 04 is leavin for Iraq after the 1st of the year so... we are goin to have a lot of fun!

Bandera YaYa
12-28-2004, 04:43 PM
I have the 31st off, so I can start celebrating early!! Have 2 parties to attend....will try to make it to both of them...but no promises! Actually, I am still so darn tired from Christmas, coming home early that nite to see the ball drop at midnight is beginning to sound good to me! Whatever ya'll do, please drive safe and watch out for your fingers if popping firecrackers!! PEACE TO ALL!! HAPPY NEW YEAR!! :kiss:

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-28-2004, 05:32 PM
my new years celebration wont commence for at least another...2 and a half months...then its PARTY TIME