PDA

View Full Version : Rule change question?

setex
12-25-2004, 06:23 PM
Watched the ending of NBA game with Shag and Kobe. Being honest, pretty exciting at the end.

Now the rule question, since I have not watch a NBA game in along time did the do away with the traveling rule?

From my playings days it sure looks like they are taking a few more steps than I use to on the hardwood floor.

Astrosdawg07
12-25-2004, 06:28 PM
No, they haven't changed the rule, you are right though, they do take EXTRA steps. The rule realy isn't enforced! Goes to show you that there isn't much actual skill in the NBA.:(

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-25-2004, 06:42 PM
Originally posted by setex
Watched the ending of NBA game with Shag and Kobe. Being honest, pretty exciting at the end.

Now the rule question, since I have not watch a NBA game in along time did the do away with the traveling rule?

From my playings days it sure looks like they are taking a few more steps than I use to on the hardwood floor. they are traveling, but they have a technique which makes it seem as though they arent doing it. they are much better at it than the women in the wnba too...:D

setex
12-25-2004, 06:58 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
they are traveling, but they have a technique which makes it seem as though they arent doing it. they are much better at it than the women in the wnba too...:D

bullfrog_alumni_02, hope you don't mind but I'm going to
print this out for the Mrs when she gets home. At the party
last night all these women were crowing about how they were
better at everything in mankind, you proofed them wrong about
us men that can travel better those ladies. :rolleyes:

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-25-2004, 07:10 PM
well dont stop there setex, you should proceed to tell them how much better at cheating men really are...:D

sinton66
12-25-2004, 10:00 PM
maybe don't go THAT far..........That could get turned around on you. (Misconstrued at the least).

NSUTrumpet08
12-25-2004, 11:35 PM
I'm just glad the Lakers lost! Very great game...but i still don't like Shaq or Kobe...

GO ROCKETS!