PDA

View Full Version : Doctor's Order December 24th

TheDOCTORdre
12-24-2004, 12:40 PM
Merry Christmas...Eve...Day. Well today is the day before Christmas and I just thought I would leave ya'll a little doctor's order before its gets to crazy around your house of course if your family is anything like mine it is always crazy around the house. The order is to enjoy the holidays with your friends and family and to cherish the times you have with your loved ones. Have a good time and I hope everyone gets what they wanted for Christmas. Use this thread to tell what you really hope you get tomorrow. Peace, love and HAPPY CHRISMAHANUKWANZAKAH (maybe that is politically correct and I wont offend anyone):D

LH Panther Mom
12-24-2004, 01:14 PM
Merry Christmas to you, Dre & all Downlowers.

What I'd really like for Christmas is just ONE day that the middle son (#55...13-year old) does not pick on his 10-year old brother. :) I'd probably be better off asking for a 2-carat diamond ring - just about as likely to get it. :eek: :D

AP Panther Fan
12-24-2004, 01:30 PM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Merry Christmas to you, Dre & all Downlowers.

What I'd really like for Christmas is just ONE day that the middle son (#55...13-year old) does not pick on his 10-year old brother. :) I'd probably be better off asking for a 2-carat diamond ring - just about as likely to get it. :eek: :D

I hear ya! I could go for a day that didn't include arguing between my girls (12 & 8)!

Not that it will make you feel any better LHPM but....girls are just as bad as the boys!

Hope you have a wonderful holiday despite the occasional bickering!;)