PDA

View Full Version : Shaq vs Kobe

Bullaholic
12-23-2004, 12:13 PM
Is this encounter on Christmas Eve going to live up to it's billing or is this another "much ado about nothing"? Should this even be promoted by the media? Personally, I'm not all that "up" for it. I think it will be a "bust".

pirate44
12-23-2004, 12:14 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Is this encounter on Christmas Eve going to live up to it's billing or is this another "much ado about nothing"? Should this even be promoted by the media? Personally, I'm not all that "up" for it. I think it will be a "bust".
my vote for "hype".:rolleyes:

TMer25
12-23-2004, 02:23 PM
The Heat-Lakers game is on Christmas Day. I think it will be all hype mainly from the fact it's not like they will be going head up since they play different positions.

JasperDog94
12-23-2004, 03:55 PM
I just want to see Kobe drive the lane when Shaq's down there and see what happens. I hope it happens.:)

Bullaholic
12-23-2004, 04:00 PM
Originally posted by JasperDog94
I just want to see Kobe drive the lane when Shaq's down there and see what happens. I hope it happens.:)

That's the moment everybody is waiting for and hoping to happen, JDog. I think it would be really funny if Kobe would drive the lane---pull up and stop when Shaq comes to meet him---drop the ball--grab Shaq and kiss him right on the mouth and take off running like hell while laughing.

JasperDog94
12-23-2004, 04:02 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
That's the moment everybody is waiting for and hoping to happen, JDog. I think it would be really funny if Kobe would drive the lane---pull up and stop when Shaq comes to meet him---drop the ball--grab Shaq and kiss him right on the mouth and take off running like hell while laughing. ROTFLMBO!!!:clap: :clap: :clap: That was great!!:D

3afan
12-23-2004, 09:04 PM
i hope shaq dunks on kobe's pumpkin head

YBS
12-24-2004, 12:14 PM
The guys on PTI said it best, there will be a drive in the lane by Kobe at some point, both of them will fall and one of them will help the other up and continue with their lives.

Astrosdawg07
12-24-2004, 12:46 PM
GO ROCKETS!!!! :clap: :D I HATE BOTH SHAQ AND KOBE!! OH THE REST OF THE LAKERS!!! I DO HOPE D-WADE HAS A GOOD GAME THOUGH. I believe people are forgeting about a good matchup which is D-Wade vs Kobe.

TheDOCTORdre
12-24-2004, 12:50 PM
My thoughts on Shaq vs. Kobe well it breaks down like this Kobe was always Shaqs sidekick when they were together in LA, LA has no chance in this one, the Heat take the game pretty easy