PDA

View Full Version : Bomb Threat

Ranger Mom
12-22-2004, 03:39 PM
Our Wells Fargo (which is 2 blocks from me) has a bomb in the courtyard.

I just talked to my bosses daughter, who is trapped in the building...she said the bomb squad, police, fire, ambulance and news crews are EVERYWHERE!!

They will not let ANYONE out of the building!

Bullaholic
12-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Better keep you head down, RM. Hope all is o.k....keep us posted.

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 03:41 PM
Maybe ya'll should close and get the hell outta there! Two blocks isn't that far! I can't imagine how your boss is feeling right now.

44INAROW
12-22-2004, 03:46 PM
That is scary...... hopefully it's some fool's idea of a joke.......... keep us posted

Astrosdawg07
12-22-2004, 03:48 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Our Wells Fargo (which is 2 blocks from me) has a bomb in the courtyard.

I just talked to my bosses daughter, who is trapped in the building...she said the bomb squad, police, fire, ambulance and news crews are EVERYWHERE!!

They will not let ANYONE out of the building!

:eek: Does Greenwood have a local radion station website or some form of media website? Stay SAFE!!!!

CHS_CG
12-22-2004, 03:49 PM
Momma ya need to get outta there too! 2 blocks is too close for comfort for me!

Ranger Mom
12-22-2004, 03:58 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Maybe ya'll should close and get the hell outta there! Two blocks isn't that far! I can't imagine how your boss is feeling right now.

He is not in the least bit concerned!! :rolleyes:

In the paper this morning there was a report of some explosives being stolen from Baker Services......that's really kinda of freaky!!

Ranger Mom
12-22-2004, 04:00 PM
I'm headed home.....should be out of harms way in about 10 minutes or so!!:p

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 04:08 PM
He is not in the least bit concerned!! :rolleyes:

In the paper this morning there was a report of some explosives being stolen from Baker Services......that's really kinda of freaky!!

Can't believe he isn't concerned if his daughter is in the darn building....that goes without saying he should also be concerned for his employees!

Glad you are headed out of there!;)

PirateGT
12-22-2004, 04:14 PM
what city is this?

Holmes_Fans
12-22-2004, 04:21 PM
Midland

ej2525
12-22-2004, 04:22 PM
Midland

Ranger Mom
12-22-2004, 04:38 PM
I don't get it.....I drove around 3 sides of the bank on my way home.....I didn't see a police car, fire truck, ambulance, news van.....NOTHING!!

I know we have more than one Wells Fargo branch here, but I wasn't aware of any of them, but the one downtown, that has a courtyard.

There has been nothing on the radio, or on TV....

Did I fall for "the day before the day before Christmas Eve" joke??

I guess I will know at 4:30, when the news comes on!

Astrosdawg07
12-22-2004, 04:41 PM
I don't get it.....I drove around 3 sides of the bank on my way home.....I didn't see a police car, fire truck, ambulance, news van.....NOTHING!!

I know we have more than one Wells Fargo branch here, but I wasn't aware of any of them, but the one downtown, that has a courtyard.

There has been nothing on the radio, or on TV....

Did I fall for "the day before the day before Christmas Eve" joke??

I guess I will know at 4:30, when the news comes on!

Ya may have, yalls local paper had nothing about it on it's website. But you would know far more than I do.:)

Ranger Mom
12-22-2004, 04:43 PM
Originally posted by Astrosdawg07
Ya may have, yalls local paper had nothing about it on it's website. But you would know far more than I do.:)

No there's a reliable source!! ROFL:D

I don't think any "breaking news" would make the paper til tomorrow at the earliest!

TXMike
12-22-2004, 04:57 PM
I am hearing it is all clear. Was never a "bomb". just a suspicious package. Apparently checked out to be fertilizer.

Ranger Mom
12-22-2004, 04:58 PM
Originally posted by TXMike
I am hearing it is all clear. Was never a "bomb". just a suspicious package. Apparently checked out to be fertilizer.

Thank Goodness someone in San Antonio knows what's going on.

We could be under some kind of attack and I would have to get on the d-low to find out what's happening here!:rolleyes:

gobbler grad
12-22-2004, 05:02 PM

We could be under some kind of attack and I would have to get on the d-low to find out what's happening here!:rolleyes: [/B]

the d-low would be quicker than your local news...:doh: :p

ej2525
12-22-2004, 05:06 PM
Originally posted by gobbler grad
the d-low would be quicker than your local news...:doh: :p

The sad thing is... that is a pretty accurate statement!! And you are more likely to get a better source than some news stations.