PDA

View Full Version : The Morning Mess with Lymelight and Marlin Fan

District303aPastPlayer
12-22-2004, 11:26 AM
Welcome to the Morning Mess... Are you dreaming of a white christmas? Are you totally prepared for saturday... Officially you have 2 shopping days left... are you completely finished? Chime in and let us know how the holiday shopping went/is going with you... :D

marlin fan
12-22-2004, 11:30 AM
good morning downlow!!! im finished my shopping but my mom isnt shes goin today and tomorrow!!!

CheerMom
12-22-2004, 11:36 AM
Good Morning!! I still have a handful of things to get today, and then I will finally be thru. Still waiting on a package in the mail and holding my breath that it comes in on time. Have a Great Day and stay warm!!

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 11:37 AM
I am as done as I am going to be! I continue to come up with great ideas but mentally just have to tell myself I am finished (that or I would be crazy by Christmas Eve). :D

Still working on the wrapping though.:rolleyes:

CheerMom
12-22-2004, 11:39 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Still working on the wrapping though.:rolleyes:

I haven't even started wrapping. Will have to lock myself up tomorrow and get it done. So hard with the kids home. My teens are worse than my 5 yr. old.:rolleyes:

Old Tiger
12-22-2004, 11:40 AM
Originally posted by marlin fan
good morning downlow!!! im finished my shopping but my mom isnt shes goin today and tomorrow!!! Go back to bed! loser! j/k

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 11:41 AM
Originally posted by CheerMom
I haven't even started wrapping. Will have to lock myself up tomorrow and get it done. So hard with the kids home. My teens are worse than my 5 yr. old.:rolleyes:

A girl I work with has teenagers....she boxes the stuff, tapes it securely, and then makes them wrap.:thinking:

Just an option....:D

District303aPastPlayer
12-22-2004, 11:46 AM
A girl I work with has teenagers....she boxes the stuff, tapes it securely, and then makes them wrap.:thinking:

Just an option....:D

thats really just teasing...

Hupernikomen
12-22-2004, 11:47 AM
headed to humble to wrap up the shopping today.

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 11:48 AM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
thats really just teasing...

Maybe, but in a very clever way! ;)

District303aPastPlayer
12-22-2004, 11:50 AM
Maybe, but in a very clever way! ;)

i still have to wrap my sisters gift... and she is home all the time now :(

marlin fan
12-22-2004, 11:51 AM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
Go back to bed! loser! j/k
because im feeling kinda good this morning im gonna let that one go **** *** :D

NSUTrumpet08
12-22-2004, 12:40 PM
I would like to have a white Christmas but that's not going to happen...no rain or anything for Friday or Saturday...we can always hope! Haven't bought any gifts; maybe tomorrow when i go bowling and to the mall!

44INAROW
12-22-2004, 01:28 PM
Hi all, I am headed back to the office for an hour or so to tie up some loose ends, then I am off until Monday.. Will be on the Downlow off and on to make sure everyone is behaving lol........