PDA

View Full Version : Happy Hump Day

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 08:05 AM
Im supposed to work tomorrow (Christmas Eve) but I think im gonna call in. What excuse should I use? I called in a couple of weeks ago and told them I had SIDS so that wont work. Two months ago I told em I got bit by a mesquito and came down with SARS so that wont work. Any suggestions?

LH Panther Mom
12-22-2004, 08:10 AM
Have you used mad cow disease lately?

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 08:12 AM
Originally posted by LH Panther Mom
Have you used mad cow disease lately?
I would never come down with PMS :eek:

3afan
12-22-2004, 08:36 AM
cramps ?!!?!?

footballmom
12-22-2004, 08:51 AM
Yes, he can be a cramp sometimes.:rolleyes: :clap:

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Wouldn't SIDS be indicative of death? Of course, it would also mean you were an infant. :D

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 08:52 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
Yes, he can be a cramp sometimes.:rolleyes: :clap: I cramp your style? :thinking:

jasper_dawgs
12-22-2004, 08:55 AM
How About telling your boss you are suffering from "E.Q.C. Extremely Quilty Conscience.
The awareness of a moral or ethical aspect to one's conduct together with the urge to prefer right over wrong: Let your conscience be your guide. Go to work and be proud you have a job to go to.

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 09:19 AM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Im supposed to work tomorrow (Christmas Eve) but I think im gonna call in. What excuse should I use? I called in a couple of weeks ago and told them I had SIDS so that wont work. Two months ago I told em I got bit by a mesquito and came down with SARS so that wont work. Any suggestions?

Since you are going with the abbreviated illnesses, why don't you try STD...not only will they not mind you taking the day off, they will spend that entire day trying to find you your own personal restroom facilities. ;)

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 09:25 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Since you are going with the abbreviated illnesses, why don't you try STD...not only will they not mind you taking the day off, they will spend that entire day trying to find you your own personal restroom facilities. ;)
Yeah, I caught STD from a mesquito!!! Thats perfect! :clap:

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 09:27 AM
Yeah, I caught STD from a mesquito!!! Thats perfect! :clap:

Boss may buy it, but FootballMom? Not so sure......:D

footballmom
12-22-2004, 10:02 AM
Did you all notice that G2 said tomorrow was Christmas Eve? Where does he live? lol Last I checked today was Wednesday and Friday was Christmas Eve. What a ding dong!:rolleyes:

Manck
12-22-2004, 10:25 AM
Today is "It's-Snowing-in-Sherman Day" and I left my digital camera in Tyler until tomorrow.

Smooth.

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 10:33 AM
Originally posted by footballmom
Did you all notice that G2 said tomorrow was Christmas Eve? Where does he live? lol Last I checked today was Wednesday and Friday was Christmas Eve. What a ding dong!:rolleyes:

Just goes to show you, we only pay attention to half of what he says!:D

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 10:35 AM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
Just goes to show you, we only pay attention to half of what he says!:D
LOL! I didn't notice either. :D

footballmom
12-22-2004, 11:03 AM
:clap:

Bullaholic
12-22-2004, 11:27 AM

Yep, I think you could claim a case of SARS, G2...(Southern American Redneck Syndrome). You can always say your dog ate your carkeys, and tell them that THEY can retrieve them in a couple of days. You could tell them that you got bit on the butt by a brown recluse spider and almost died because your wife refused when you asked her to suck the poison out and she told you--"You're a dead man."

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 12:59 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Yep, I think you could claim a case of SARS, G2...(Southern American Redneck Syndrome). You can always say your dog ate your carkeys, and tell them that THEY can retrieve them in a couple of days. You could tell them that you got bit on the butt by a brown recluse spider and almost died because your wife refused when you asked her to suck the poison out and she told you--"You're a dead man."
She did that the time we were camping and I steped behind the tree to relieve myself and the snake jumped up and bit it! I think that is how the joke goes! :D

Bullaholic
12-22-2004, 01:07 PM
She did that the time we were camping and I steped behind the tree to relieve myself and the snake jumped up and bit it! I think that is how the joke goes! :D

ROFL....I KNOW how the joke goes G2, I just "G" rated it a bit....but you took care of that.

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 02:40 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
ROFL....I KNOW how the joke goes G2, I just "G" rated it a bit....but you took care of that.
Ooops :nerd: