PDA

View Full Version : Merry Christmas bullfrog_alumni_02 & all U.S. Service Men and Women Everywhere

Ranger Mom
12-21-2004, 07:44 PM
I just want to wish a very Merry Christmas to all of our servicemen and women!

I do not have the words to express what yall mean to me!

Bullfrog_alumni_02, you hold a special place in my heart!

(This thread was Bullaholic's idea....GREAT IDEA BULL!!)

ej2525
12-21-2004, 08:16 PM
Merry Christmas you guys!! Stay safe and have a Happy New Year!!

HighSchool Fan
12-21-2004, 08:44 PM
There are no words that can express our thanks to the men and women in the military. We hope you all have a happy and safe Christmas. You are all in our prayers. Thanks you for making sacrafices for me and my family. May God bless each and everyone of you.

Bullaholic
12-21-2004, 08:46 PM
For those of you who don't know, bullfrog_alumni_02 is from Lake Worth and is currently serving in the U.S. Armed Forces in Afghanistan. He won't be able to come home for Christmas, but we can sure all send Christmas to him and the other brave men and women serving with him in defense of America.

bullfrog.....I have no way of knowing the dangers and anxieties which you experience every day, but I do know about the tremendous respect, love, and admiration that all of us here in America feel for all of you because of your willingness to serve our country unselfishly. All of us and our families send our Best Wishes for a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to all of you abroad, and pray that God will hold you in the palm of His hand until you return safely home to your families. God Bless America, and all who serve Her.

Thanks to the 3A Downlow Administration for permitting this thread, and to Ranger Mom for putting it up......

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-21-2004, 08:49 PM
Thank you all for your undying support. I know when all of this is over, we will have a meet and greet for the record books. There aren't words in our known language to express how grateful we are to have the support from everyone. I'll attach a pic of my section for everyone on here to have.

TxRedneck13
12-21-2004, 09:38 PM
From my Family to all the Brave Service men and Women a Big Thank You.. God Bless and May God keep Yall in his Palms

Ranger Mom
12-21-2004, 10:43 PM
Originally posted by bullfrog_alumni_02
Thank you all for your undying support. I know when all of this is over, we will have a meet and greet for the record books. There aren't words in our known language to express how grateful we are to have the support from everyone. I'll attach a pic of my section for everyone on here to have.

Hehe....I know your full name, so I know which one is YOU!!:D

pirate4state
12-22-2004, 01:03 AM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hehe....I know your full name, so I know which one is YOU!!:D Me too! :) Have a Merry Christmas!! Thanks again for all you do! :thumbsup:

HornetMom
12-22-2004, 09:12 AM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year to you and all the men and women serving our country.

BullFrog Dad
12-22-2004, 12:19 PM
John, God bless you and all the Service Men and Women overseas. That was a great picture! I printed some copies and I'm going to give one to Jason. The last time I saw you in uniform you were handing me a bag of Whoppers at the LW BK drive-thru window!!! Take Care

ej2525
12-22-2004, 01:17 PM
Originally posted by Ranger Mom
Hehe....I know your full name, so I know which one is YOU!!:D

I know who you are now too!! It's good to finally be able to put a face with a name. Stay safe John... Merry Christmas!!

2futurecard'smom
12-22-2004, 01:55 PM
Thanks to each and every one of you serving this great country! May God keep you in his care and richly bless you and the families you leave at home! I am honored to say that I am an AMERICAN, and I thank you for protecting that honor. Our thoughts and prayers are with you today and everyday until you return home safely. Merry Christmas!

SintonFan
12-22-2004, 11:22 PM
Originally posted by 2futurecard'smom
Thanks to each and every one of you serving this great country! May God keep you in his care and richly bless you and the families you leave at home! I am honored to say that I am an AMERICAN, and I thank you for protecting that honor. Our thoughts and prayers are with you today and everyday until you return home safely. Merry Christmas!
God Bless you guys and yall do your best to have a Merry Christmas. You are making our Christmas safe with what you are doing. We truly appreciate your sacrifices. :clap: :) :clap:

LH Panther Mom
12-23-2004, 07:25 AM
May God bless you and keep you safe until you return. Merry Christmas to our military.

44INAROW
12-23-2004, 04:47 PM
God Bless all our service men and women and especially our BULLFROG - Hope you are home safe and sound ASAP to celebrate with your family and friends. Merry Christmas :)

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-24-2004, 03:42 PM
Thank you for your warm wishes this holiday season. It means a great deal to me, and everybody I talk to out here to have the support that we have. If it weren’t for the great people, like you all, fighting for freedom just wouldn’t be the same. I pray nightly that no harm ever comes to U.S. soil ever again, but that it would come upon myself first. I look forward very much to my return home and to finally get to attend one of these meet and greets. I hope to finally get too meeteveryone at one of them. Best wishes and Merry Christmas. God bless our country, her citizens, and you.

p.s. for those of you who havent figured out which one i am, im the one w/ the biggest weapon...:D

ej2525
12-24-2004, 03:57 PM
p.s. for those of you who havent figured out which one i am, im the one w/ the biggest weapon...:D [/B][/QUOTE]

And just what are you trying to say???? He, He, He!! :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-24-2004, 04:10 PM
that im alot tougher than the other guys:D nah, they always stick the smallest guy w/ the biggest weapon, its rule of thumb.

onfirebball05mustang
12-25-2004, 05:41 PM
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!! Y'all take care!!
God Bless,
Ace

slpybear the bullfan
01-04-2005, 12:25 AM
Frog... hope ya'll had a great one and everyone serving stayed safe. How is winter over there?

Port_town_texas
01-05-2005, 02:57 PM
wwwwoooooooooooooo!!!! one more day!!!!

bullfrog_alumni_02
01-05-2005, 03:28 PM
you headin back to the states port town? if so thats great! im happy for you, my unit only has in the ball park of 60 some days left. were ready to get on the plane and get out of here aswell. congrats on the successful deployment bro. and sleepy, the winters are kinda cold, im a bit partial to a warm climate, so its kinda miserable to me. but i will make it ok.

Port_town_texas
01-06-2005, 12:54 AM
i'm outta here Friday!!!!!!!!