PDA

View Full Version : One more then im done for the day

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 01:47 PM
well, maybe :doh:
Little Johnny attended a horse auction with his father. He watched as his father moved from horse to horse, running his hands up and down the horse's legs, rump, and chest. After a few minutes, Johnny asked, "Dad, why are you doing that?" His father replied, "Because when I'm buying horses, I have to make sure that they are healthy and in good shape before I buy. " Johnny, looking worried said, "I think we'd better hurry home right away." "Why?" said his father. "Because, I think the UPS guy wants to buy Mom.

Bullaholic
12-21-2004, 02:24 PM
Here's a Christmas joke for you G2......

It seems a farmer was awakened by a tremendous crash and a bright flash of light late on Christmas Eve. He ran out back to see what had happened, and discovered that his outhouse was in shambles with only what appeared to be a lone leg and hoof sticking up out of the hole in the ground. He threw a chain around the reindeer's leg and attached the other end to his tractor. He began to pull, and slowly one after another, reindeer connected in harness, emerged from the goo until at last up popped a sleigh and an old man in a red suit, still covered by the filth. As soon as the old man emerged, he picked up a large tree limb, ran to the front of the line of reindeers, and struck the lead reindeer a mighty blow right between his antlers and yelled---"Dang It Rudolph! I said the SCHMIDT house!"

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 02:35 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Here's a Christmas joke for you G2......

It seems a farmer was awakened by a tremendous crash and a bright flash of light late on Christmas Eve. He ran out back to see what had happened, and discovered that his outhouse was in shambles with only what appeared to be a lone leg and hoof sticking up out of the hole in the ground. He threw a chain around the reindeer's leg and attached the other end to his tractor. He began to pull, and slowly one after another, reindeer connected in harness, emerged from the goo until at last up popped a sleigh and an old man in a red suit, still covered by the filth. As soon as the old man emerged, he picked up a large tree limb, ran to the front of the line of reindeers, and struck the lead reindeer a mighty blow right between his antlers and yelled---"Dang It Rudolph! I said the SCHMIDT house!"
Good one! :clap: