PDA

View Full Version : Offseason question for the dudes.

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Martha Stewart

Would ya?

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 12:29 PM
Oh yeah, pre prsion Martha Stewart :thinking:

Old Tiger
12-21-2004, 12:31 PM
nope...too old for my liken

injuredinmelee
12-21-2004, 12:32 PM
i cant imagine anything being good enough for her. I can imagine her talking through the whole thing giving pointers.

District303aPastPlayer
12-21-2004, 12:35 PM
naaa

pero chato
12-21-2004, 12:35 PM
it would not be a good thing

Bullaholic
12-21-2004, 12:38 PM
Originally posted by Gsquared
Martha Stewart

Would ya?

Oh for Pete's sake G2...I didn't know things were getting so bad---when a man starts having fantasies about Martha Stewart, how much worse can it get---who's next-- Janet Reno?

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 12:40 PM
Originally posted by Bullaholic
Oh for Pete's sake G2...I didn't know things were getting so bad---when a man starts having fantasies about Martha Stewart, how much worse can it get---who's next-- Janet Reno?
Janet Reno? Well... After a four hour marathon late night Cinemax... Let me get back to you on that one :thinking:

District303aPastPlayer
12-21-2004, 12:41 PM

eww... we'd talk about conde rice or the bush girls first....

Old Tiger
12-21-2004, 12:41 PM
How about....Daisy Duke

NSUTrumpet08
12-21-2004, 12:42 PM
How in the world did this get started??? Wow...

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 12:43 PM
Originally posted by NSUTrumpet08
Spiveycat messaged me and asked me

NSUTrumpet08
12-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Ahh...alrighty then...

Bullaholic
12-21-2004, 12:46 PM

NSU...Apparently after a 4 hour Cinemax marathon, according to G2. We're definitely gonna have to get a "V" chip for his t.v. if this sort of thing keeps happening to him.

44INAROW
12-21-2004, 12:48 PM
Originally posted by pero chato

:clap: :clap: :clap: GOOD ONE PERO

Astrosdawg07
12-21-2004, 01:02 PM
Originally posted by Tiger WR
nope...too old for my liken

Perfect response:hand:

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2004, 01:11 PM
Originally posted by pero chato

ROFLMAO ...... You my friend are funny!:D

Bullaholic
12-21-2004, 01:27 PM
G2.....I just have to tell you about an incident in my neighborhood yesterday involving outdoor Christmas decorations. I've got this really straight-laced, older retired couple that lives down the block from me and have 2 lighted reindeer in their yard display. Well, I woke up yeaterday morning and looked out the window over there and had to laugh---it seems that somebody placed his 2 reindeer in a pro-creating position. Needless to say the reindeer were returned to their former positions rather quickly later in the morning. Naughty, naughty children around our neighborhood.

NHSRattler60
12-21-2004, 01:32 PM
Negative. But i have been thinking new names for her show heres a few:

Living w/ M-Dawg Stewart.
(I hear this is her prison code name.)

Martha Stewart, No holds Barred (The Reformed Prison, in your face martha, Shows you how to liven and decorate your home, as well as how to not be such a little (BEEEP)

Cops with Martha Stewart.
(Matha on the other side of the court system. Of coarse the police stations dont hire people with criminal records, but its a thought)

Trading Spaces, Stocks and Bonds.
(Martha shows you how to decorate your crib, and buy and handle stocks and bonds.)

Judge Stewart
(once again this one she gets on the other side of the court system kinda like Judge Mathis)

Theses Ideas are Authentic Ideas and are Copywrited by David Roark.

footballmom
12-21-2004, 01:38 PM
I am canceling Cinemax today G2. I am shocked!:eek: lol

Gsquared
12-21-2004, 01:51 PM
Originally posted by footballmom
I am canceling Cinemax today G2. I am shocked!:eek: lol
Can we keep Showtime? Night Cap aint that bad! :nerd:

footballmom
12-21-2004, 01:52 PM
:eek: :rolleyes:

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2004, 02:02 PM
:eek: :rolleyes:

Busted!:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Gobbler Fan
12-21-2004, 07:05 PM
Just how much is she worth ?

Old Tiger
12-21-2004, 07:26 PM
I am canceling Cinemax today G2. I am shocked!:eek: lol You can't cancel Skinemax...!!!!

jason
12-21-2004, 07:30 PM
hmm...i guess with martha, you know she'd clean up afterwards...and prolly have some kind of popourri to make things smell like country flower.....:D

SintonFan
12-21-2004, 08:47 PM
Martha Stewart

Would ya?
I bet she don't look so good up close.
What about Hillary G2?

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-21-2004, 08:53 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
I bet she don't look so good up close.
What about Hillary G2? thats just about as bad, but in a few different ways...but chelsea would be even worse:D

PPHSfan
12-21-2004, 09:00 PM
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think Jimmy Stewart is better looking than Martha Stewart. LOL

Bullaholic
12-21-2004, 09:01 PM
Originally posted by PPHSfan
Don't take this the wrong way, but I think Jimmy Stewart is better looking than Martha Stewart. LOL

Better change the tense to "was" there, PPHSfan.

PPHSfan
12-21-2004, 09:05 PM
Better change the tense to "was" there, PPHSfan.

NO, I think that in his current state, he is STILL better looking than Martha. lol

SintonFan
12-21-2004, 09:17 PM
NO, I think that in his current state, he is STILL better looking than Martha. lol
:eek: :eek: :eek:
I know your not Necro so thats saying something.:thinking:

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 07:17 AM
Necro?:eek:

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 07:25 AM
Spiveycat messaged me and asked me

SHHH! This was supposed to be between you and me!!! :doh:

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 07:34 AM
Originally posted by spiveyrat
SHHH! This was supposed to be between you and me!!! :doh:
Ooops, sorry about that. Ill take the blame/credit for it. :D

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 03:01 PM
Martha has recently released a message from prison. Here is her message in it's entirety. I think I have been able to detect a message to Gsquared within it...

Dear Friends,

When one is incarcerateD with 1,200 other inmates, it is hard to bE selfish At ChRistmas -- hard to think of Christmases past and Christmases future -- that I know will be as they always were for me -- beautiful! So many of the women here in Alderson will never have the joy and wellbeing that you and I experience. Many of them have been here for years -- devoid of care, devoid of love, devoid of family.

I beseech you all to think about these women -- to encourage the American people to ask for reforms, both in sentencing Guidelines, In Length Of incarceration for nonViolEnt first-time offenders, and for those involved in drUg-taking. They Would be much better served in A true rehabilitatioN cenTer than in prison where there is no real help, no real programs to rehabilitate, no programs to edUcate, No way to bE prEpareD for life "out there" where each person will Ultimately find herself, many with no skills and no preparation for Living.

I am fine, really. I lOok forward to being home, to getting back to my ValuablE work, to creating, cooking, and Making television. I hAve had time to think, time to write, time to exeRcise, Time to not eat the bad food, and time to walk and contemplate the future. I've Had my work here too. CleAning has been my job – washing, scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, raking leaves, and much more. But like everyone else here, I would rather be doing all of this in my own home, and not here -- away from family and friends.

I want to thank you again, and again, for your support and encouragement. You have been so terrific to me and to everyone who stood by me. I appreciate everything you have done, your emails, your letters, and your kind, kind words.

Happy holidays,

Martha Stewart

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 03:15 PM
:evillaugh :evillaugh :evillaugh

Good one Spivey!

G2:inlove: Martha

Bullaholic
12-22-2004, 03:16 PM
ROFL spivey...that was a lot of work, but funny.

Gsquared
12-22-2004, 03:21 PM
Martha has recently released a message from prison. Here is her message in it's entirety. I think I have been able to detect a message to Gsquared within it...

Dear Friends,

When one is incarcerateD with 1,200 other inmates, it is hard to bE selfish At ChRistmas -- hard to think of Christmases past and Christmases future -- that I know will be as they always were for me -- beautiful! So many of the women here in Alderson will never have the joy and wellbeing that you and I experience. Many of them have been here for years -- devoid of care, devoid of love, devoid of family.

I beseech you all to think about these women -- to encourage the American people to ask for reforms, both in sentencing Guidelines, In Length Of incarceration for nonViolEnt first-time offenders, and for those involved in drUg-taking. They Would be much better served in A true rehabilitatioN cenTer than in prison where there is no real help, no real programs to rehabilitate, no programs to edUcate, No way to bE prEpareD for life "out there" where each person will Ultimately find herself, many with no skills and no preparation for Living.

I am fine, really. I lOok forward to being home, to getting back to my ValuablE work, to creating, cooking, and Making television. I hAve had time to think, time to write, time to exeRcise, Time to not eat the bad food, and time to walk and contemplate the future. I've Had my work here too. CleAning has been my job – washing, scrubbing, sweeping, vacuuming, raking leaves, and much more. But like everyone else here, I would rather be doing all of this in my own home, and not here -- away from family and friends.

I want to thank you again, and again, for your support and encouragement. You have been so terrific to me and to everyone who stood by me. I appreciate everything you have done, your emails, your letters, and your kind, kind words.

Happy holidays,

Martha Stewart OMG, she wants me!!!!! Can you pass her a note for me tomorrow? :inlove:

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-22-2004, 03:26 PM
OMG, she wants me!!!!! Can you pass her a note for me tomorrow? :inlove: what are you back in middle school again? i bet she wasnt that great too look at then, either...

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 03:33 PM
OMG, she wants me!!!!! Can you pass her a note for me tomorrow? :inlove:

Sorry, I'm NOT typing this from prison. :D

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 03:35 PM
ROFL spivey...that was a lot of work, but funny.

You got that right!

AP Panther Fan
12-22-2004, 03:35 PM
Sorry, I'm NOT typing this from prison. :D

Womens prison, at that!:D

Bullaholic
12-22-2004, 03:37 PM
OMG, she wants me!!!!! Can you pass her a note for me tomorrow? :inlove:

Martha told G2 that she wants him in the worst way, and G2 replied to her---"Well Martha, the worst way I can think of would be standing up in a hammock.... :D

spiveyrat
12-22-2004, 03:42 PM
ROFL!

Very Tricky! :D

bullfrog_alumni_02
12-22-2004, 03:47 PM
...your a very lucky man G2.:crazy: here is an emoticon made just for G2...:smoker:

PurpleFreddy
12-22-2004, 04:37 PM
"Excuse me, can you direct me to the Cheyenne Social Club?"

SintonFan
12-22-2004, 10:56 PM

Dear Friends,

Happy holidays,

Martha Stewart
ROFLMAO!
That was fun spivey!:D ;)

Gsquared
12-23-2004, 07:30 AM
Martha told G2 that she wants him in the worst way, and G2 replied to her---"Well Martha, the worst way I can think of would be standing up in a hammock.... :D
In jello with a baby donkey is worse though.

PPHSfan
12-23-2004, 07:31 AM

You made me promise not to tell anyone about that trip, and now here you go telling on yourself?

Gsquared
12-23-2004, 07:33 AM
You made me promise not to tell anyone about that trip, and now here you go telling on yourself?
Yeah, but remember, it got worse I just didnt tell about that part! c:D

Bullaholic
12-23-2004, 10:37 AM

First it was cats and jelly, now donkeys and jello---what is it with you and PPHSfan having fetishes for animal & sweets combos?

PurpleFreddy
12-23-2004, 11:32 AM
Hmmm ... that explains why, when we went to Jefferson this fall, he insisted on stopping at the Blackburn Factory outlet store AND the Marion County Animal Shelter.

cat dog horse
12-23-2004, 04:30 PM
i would

44INAROW
12-23-2004, 04:55 PM
Originally posted by cat dog horse
i would

ROFLMAO :eek: :eek:

cat dog horse
12-24-2004, 01:25 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
ROFLMAO :eek: :eek:

lol

Astrosdawg07
12-24-2004, 01:42 PM
Originally posted by SintonFan
What about Hillary?

HELL NO!!!!!!!!!!!!:hand:

NSUTrumpet08
12-24-2004, 02:51 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc15.jpg

Gsquared
12-24-2004, 10:25 PM
http://www.ebaumsworld.com/forumfun/misc15.jpg
Wow, now thats sexy! Break me off a piece of that!!!!!!!!!!!!!