PDA

View Full Version : d303app..do you know this guy?

pirate44
12-21-2004, 11:54 AM
did you know the pharmacy technician who was busted with a bunch of drugs and money. i think he worked at the H.E.B. in Annaville.

44INAROW
12-21-2004, 11:58 AM
Originally posted by pirate44
did you know the pharmacy technician who was busted with a bunch of drugs and money. i think he worked at the H.E.B. in Annaville.

wow.. sounds like he's in a heap of trouble......

pirate44
12-21-2004, 12:00 PM
here's the story
Pharmacy Tech in biiig trouble (http://www.kristv.com/Global/story.asp?S=2716492&nav=BsmgUOoF)

District303aPastPlayer
12-21-2004, 12:08 PM
YUP!!! i knew the dude... he was a real quiet guy who never said much... always kinda freaked me out... now i understnad why, lol

44INAROW
12-21-2004, 12:08 PM
Forgive me if I step on toes here,, but how the heck does that much SCHEDULED/CONTROLLED substance "disappear" and the pharmacy doesn't know???

pirate44
12-21-2004, 12:13 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
YUP!!! i knew the dude... he was a real quiet guy who never said much... always kinda freaked me out... now i understnad why, lol
i bet he was the only tech. who drove a nicer car than the pharmacist.

Old Tiger
12-21-2004, 12:15 PM
Well he's going to the bootie house...

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2004, 12:20 PM
"Anytime a situation like this occurs, the situation should be evaluated, the procedures should be evaluated," said H-E-B spokeswoman, Shelley Parks.

Well Duh! The procedures should have already been in place!:mad:

44INAROW
12-21-2004, 12:21 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
"Anytime a situation like this occurs, the situation should be evaluated, the procedures should be evaluated," said H-E-B spokeswoman, Shelley Parks.

Well Duh! The procedures should have already been in place!:mad:

yep I bet they are going over their P&L statements lol

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2004, 12:27 PM
Originally posted by 44INAROW
yep I bet they are going over their P&L statements lol

I would imagine....good thing HEB has attorneys on a retainer.

I was picked for a jury trial once where a lady slipped on a grape in HEB and was suing the store. Luckily, for me anyway, they settled before trial. I, however, probably would have told her to start watching where she steps! This one was frivolous...the ones resulting from the pharmacy tech won't be.

District303aPastPlayer
12-21-2004, 12:34 PM
Originally posted by AP Panther Fan
I would imagine....good thing HEB has attorneys on a retainer.

I was picked for a jury trial once where a lady slipped on a grape in HEB and was suing the store. Luckily, for me anyway, they settled before trial. I, however, probably would have told her to start watching where she steps! This one was frivolous...the ones resulting from the pharmacy tech won't be.

if this was earlier this year... it was at my store that it happened

AP Panther Fan
12-21-2004, 12:46 PM
Originally posted by District303aPastPlayer
if this was earlier this year... it was at my store that it happened

not sure, seems like it has been longer ago than that. It is scary to think of how often it probably happens! No wonder the price of groceries keeps going up .... well, that's one reason among others.:rolleyes: